The online racing simulator
Just A Ride - Children Admins
My account was registered in 2005, S2 demo player since 2002. Been playing this at a solid level for many years since then and with time away of various months in-between. An infantile admin was parked on the track today/tonight blocking traffic for many hours. He sat there & I was amazed he was not banned himself.

Didn't happen at first but after I pointed this out enough eventually he used a comment to ironically say I was in need of a "time out" haha & in his infantile mind decided to ban me .. nothing suprises me from kids today, but I own 2 houses, this moron probably lives at home and is emasculated as a nerd daily so he needed something to flex about. Server is : Just A Ride. I'll be looking to start a new server with some money behind it (not just one track every day with no creativity) voting enabled & any admin will be subject to review if they do stupid shit like this child (at best man-child) has been doing. Any founder of this server please reconsider and kick the kid with "cop" in his name from your admin list, he is a child you should not have given access to & don't need around, unless of course you're all agreed. If so that's goddamn funny. Heh. Good luck losing players who want a solid adult admin, because I've seen servers like this come and go over 2 decades for exactly these reasons. This game's history speaks for itself.
and that is why you have chosen to honor us with this argument? all because someone had the nerve to ban you in the game? on a meaningful server that will eventually pass?

second post since 2005, congratulations. it's a shame you had to waste it on this, as well as your precious time that you could spend looking after your two homes.
Quote from deadmanj22 :in his infantile mind decided to ban me .. nothing suprises me from kids today, but I own 2 houses, this moron probably lives at home and is emasculated as a nerd daily so he needed something to flex about.

seems projective

what do u consider as a "solid level" btw
You do realize that this post makes you look like the child.
lol
The OP isn't wrong though. Post your server name and I will happily play on it Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG