The online racing simulator
Problem with steering lag on Formula EX (NEW)..
I am writing in my friends name..
He recently bought the Logitech Formula Force EX and he has some problems with it. I was at his place and set it all up properly in the Control panel, and in the LFS, so there is no problem there. The problem he's having is that the wheel movements in the game doesn't match with the real wheel. Something like playing some ISI game, but worse.. Everything is set up properly like 180 degrees of rotation and Comepensation to 1(we tried with 0 but it's the same). He has the latest Logitech drivers(4.60) and all settings are the same as on my old FF GP. I am thinking that it has something to do with his Windows XP instalation, because he had problems with it, he had bunch of viruses and stuff, and his Windows is really triping. So could this be the case that some virus or something that happened with Windows affects the Wheel, or the drivers, so that it can't work properly, so it cause that steering lag?? Has anyone had similiar problems, or has some idea what is the reason for that, and what could we do to fix it? Thanks ahead..
#2 - herki
Do you play LFS in high priority mode, that can be the reason.
I had a problem like this on my mother's pc, after switching the usb port and not playing LFS in high priority mode it finally disappeared.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG