The online racing simulator
#1 - lfsrm
LSC, small light coupé
Hi,

Another attempt at integrating a totally custom made car into LFS, this time it's a small light Lotus-like RWD coupé, with a total length of 4.02 m and 1.74m (without mirrors) in width.

It's a proper modern car, with actual styling cues like sharp body folds and distinguishable LED light signature, but it keeps the same commitment from the driver as any old school sport cars ( I mean this is just LFS forcing my hands with its physics engine which behave the best for 90's era cars).

This will probably have multiple engine configurations, one to compete with the TBO class and another one closer or in between the RAC/FZ specs, I m still undecided about this.

Also this model will have a higher resolution version for rendering.

Now hopefully I will do a better job than my previous mod.
Attached images
Capture_decran_2022-06-06_200830.jpg
Capture_decran_2022-06-06_200703.jpg
Capture_decran_2022-06-06_200746.jpg
#2 - VladM
excited about this man! sketches look really good so far
This giving me modern British sport car vibes almost like a Miata and a Jag had a baby!
#4 - Avc
Damn bro you are very nice engineer. Keep up the good work!
Go for it ! 👍🏼
Yes, i like the way you work! Big grin
I forgot to comment, but awesome drawings. Big grin
Are you planning a cabriolet? Smile
interesting bodyline, I wish this too are also derivatives allowed, so I could make something in GTR classes with this Big grin
looks like new alpine a110, i love it
front from urus body from audi tt and back from new mercedec Thumbs up
Slowly getting back at modeling, I managed to make some progress on the body panels last two weekends :

I will try to work more on personal projects now that I have some sort of stability in my life, hopefully I will see it through.
Attached images
front_clay.jpg
front_evee.jpg
rear_clay.jpg
rear_evee.jpg
Looks so clean! Good job
Quote from lfsrm :Slowly getting back at modeling, I managed to make some progress on the body panels last two weekends:

Glad you are back! I started wondering what happened.

The model is looking very good! Thumbs up
little bit of progress..

Quote from Evolution_R :Glad you are back! I started wondering what happened.

The model is looking very good! Thumbs up

Life struggles that I'm still trying to figure out/put in order, something that is preventing me from dedicating more time to hobbies and passions.
Attached images
front_light.jpg
rear_light.jpg
rear_light_led.jpg
windshield.jpg
Exterior main body is almost finished, there still some details left which I will tackle next time :

Here some quick renders to test if the car looks decent enough with some simple shaders :

Attached images
caross_finished.jpg
caross_finished__arr_render.jpg
caross_finished_render.jpg
caross_finished__arr.jpg
any progress?
#17 - AR92
little bit alpine a110-ish yet same time reminds an Honda s660 too, good job 👍🏻

LSC, small light coupé
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG