The online racing simulator
More Hotlap mode Combinations (GTR cars on rallycross layouts)
So back in 0.6V (2021) we got an update which made possible the usage of different tyre compound on the GTR class cars (UFR, XFR, FXR and so on...) this led to GTR cars being drivable in different rallycross layouts on LFS tracks because of Knobbly and Hybrid tyres (bl3, fe5, fe6).

I don't know if someone already mentioned this but, my request is simple, make submmiting hotlap times possible for these cars... this cars are already drivable in online, and singleplayer. But they're not allowed for hotlap mode, which if available would made for around 30 more combinations possible for hotlap rankings (if im not mistaken).

My request its probably not very popular, but if done would be a good addition for those who love hotlapping and rallycross, and would make sense because GTR cars are now actually drivable and fun on dirt surfaces, and would be hella fun to be competitive with other racers that are constantly submmiting hotlap times in LFSWorld. If you agree with my request let me know and lets hope the devs make this little detail possible!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG