The online racing simulator
How do I creata a team
(18 posts, started )
How do I creata a team
What is the way to creat a team? Do have to have a server or what is the point?

Thanks for respons guys

Have a nice day
tomylee
#2 - CSU1
The point was to make a team tommyleeillepall
Whats your teams "Name"?
I dont know yet. But how and where do I do it?
#4 - CSU1
Quote from tomylee :I dont know yet. But how and where do I do it?

Take a look at the other teams out there, use their approach , web site, gain intrest, get your name out there and register your team's name on LFSW!
#6 - joen
I got that far
Do I have to write a PM to Victor?

Thats the only thing I can find......
#8 - CSU1
Quote from tomylee :I got that far

Why don't you leave making a team for a while and hang around the forums for some time to get the feel of things and post your opinions
#9 - joen
Quote from tomylee :I got that far

Well, that's what it does basically through lfsworld. He'll enter your team name in the LFS racers database.
But you'll need to decide on a teamname first ofcourse
Anyway, it's not required to be in a team. You're quite new, so what's the rush?
I'm just was thinking with some workmates who play LFS as well to make maybe a team. So I was interested how it works

We will think about it and if we are going to do it, I will tell you joen, thanks for your help guys
#11 - CSU1
Quote from tomylee :I'm just was thinking with some workmates who play LFS as well to make maybe a team. So I was interested how it works

We will think about it and if we are going to do it, I will tell you joen, thanks for your help guys

JEES THANK'S NO PROBLEM
You forgot Caps lock on. Think about why you want to create a team first. There are lots of teams, who are nothing but [TEAMNAME].
#13 - Nobo
When you dont know exactly how to start up with a team, why not joining one of the other hundred teams...there are a lot out there for every taste...
Because all members would be from one company
But I will see, not yet
#15 - SamH
Our team, UKCT, joined LFS as a pre-formed team because we're basically people who work together. I still don't think we're really a proper team.. and anyone who's raced against any of us will confirm that.

It doesn't matter though.. we're a team in that we have an allegience to each other, however that came into being, and so we were ready to register on LFSW as a team on the first day we bought our licences.

@tomylee, I recommend having a rummage through the websites of the other teams.. see what they get up to, read their forums.. see what fits best the model of your own group of workmates, and begin to build your own team's presence. Best of luck!

PS: When you're ready, your team is invited to race us at UKCT. As relative newbies to LFS, you're our best and only chance at winning a race!
Quote from SamH :PS: When you're ready, your team is invited to race us at UKCT. As relative newbies to LFS, you're our best and only chance at winning a race!

Man, do I wanna see your face when they get their company to sponsor them and contract n1lyn, vince, lefty, etc.
#17 - SamH
Quote from traxxion :Man, do I wanna see your face when they get their company to sponsor them and contract n1lyn, vince, lefty, etc.

:yikes: :banghead:
Quote from SamH ::yikes: :banghead:

Yep, that's kinda what I had in mind...

Anyway, on-topic: there's no real rules for having a team Tommylee. It can be just as you want it to be. If you want, you can make a website, forum etc. to have a central point for your team members to dicuss LFS or non-LFS related stuff, but if you see eachother everyday you might not even need to have something like that.
Then if you want your team to be known in the LFS World, you can post your team info here. And you can subscribe your team in the LFS World team's database here (there's a link in the top-right of that window).
But again, it can be as official or unofficial as you want it yourself... you don't need your own race server, but if you feel the need to have private training sessions or stuff like that, you could search for a gameserver host. etc. etc.
Imo, the main point should be that you have fun, no matter how you do it. Good luck

How do I creata a team
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG