The online racing simulator
Too many clicks - Wait one minute
I can't be the only person who finds this message really annoying, especially when sitting waiting for a space in the server. It can be a real slap in the face if you've been waiting 10 minutes to connect to the server only to get a message like this when you click connect.

My suggestion is that LFS should have a connection queue system, so that it's nice and orderly and more fair trying to connect to a server. We get given our position in the queue, and as people leave the server it counts down and eventually connects for us once a slot is available. Then we don't need to constantly refresh the server list or click around etc. The reason people 'click' so much is design induced and it doesn't need to be that way
I was about to make a thread on this. I totally agree!

It can be annoying to have to click "go" every 5 seconds, only to get a popup saying "host is full".

A queueing system would be great. So you click "go" and if it's full it could say something like "Host is full. You are now waiting in queue position 3/3" if you are the third person waiting, for instance.
#3 - BeNoM
Completely agree, a queuing system would be perfect.
I agree as well, this is a long-time issue and I've been using LFSWorld to connect to full servers.

Would be quite easier and fairer, if there was a queuing system.

Example: You are 13th in the queue for this server.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG