The online racing simulator
More Objects in Layout´s
(6 posts, started )
More Objects in Layout´s
Hello everyone ! Smile
With evolution in LiveForSpeed I came to join Draggo who happened to be suggesting this for a long time before Draggo spoke.
Why not add as objects to add our layouts like for example:.

- Benches
- Lighting
-Public
-Tents (for service park, pits, effects etc..)
-Time as you have on Blackwood tracks etc...

Among other things that could be in a track made by the user up to a Time Atackk course

Post that Draggo talks about what I'm talking about is this
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/96337-New-Version-0-7A---Mods-Support/page/4

It would be very interesting to see this in the future in the layouts so with a new version with updated graphics it would be very good
Maybe it could work like how vehicle mods working currently. The community could create objects and we could download those and use on our layouts
we really need Alphabetical letters or skinnable banners (vertical to put on walls) & in "V" like existing Castrol banners to personalize the tracks with our organisation name team !!

i think it will not be very hard to add in layout editor
I should have more views on this thread. I do not know what would be the way to implement it, but if they managed to implement functional mods this should not be very complicated. Obviously we are not the ones who prioritize updates, without a doubt this is one more drop among so many suggestions but in due course it would be good if it is implemented, it would provide many interesting variants in the simulator.
Quote from Tomfuel :we really need Alphabetical letters or skinnable banners (vertical to put on walls) & in "V" like existing Castrol banners to personalize the tracks with our organisation name team !!

i think it will not be very hard to add in layout editor

That's what I was referring to too.
A change in this aspect was needed in the construction of layouts for events.
Here is my take:
Concrete items are cool but building from it makes the map boring and usually out of place so we could have the same objects with different materials like
-Asphalt for roads
-Gravel for dirt roads
-Grass for enviromental design
-Steel for object building like bridges, etc.
Now we could create something interesting but still need objects.
Houses, trees, shrubs, fences, traffic signs, tents, etc to make our map colorful.
Maps usually have these items like we could get houses from South City or the farm style fence from Westhill. I saw some third party mods back in 2013 which made possible to use more objects on Blackwood like skyscrapers from the background or shrubs. It would be nice to have these features supported officially and I don't even ask for a full rework or major feature changes like terrain generators or beizer curve based road editors. Of course those would be nice as well but that would need some years to work on. Another option could be a function where we could use community-made objects like how we do with vehicle mods but that would need some extra moderation time.

More Objects in Layout´s
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG