The online racing simulator
Quote from Spinjack :AFAIK, $350k in the U.S.

From their website:

For anyone who is interested in the Tesla Roadster and is located 100 miles or more outside the metropolitan areas of San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City or Miami, we will be charging an out-of-area service fee of $8,000. This will allow us to provide you with the same high level of service for those located near our Tesla Motors Customer Care Centers and will cover our cost of sending a Tesla Motors-trained technician to your home or to transport your car to our nearest facility if necessary.
  • Price: $100,000 (excluding taxes, title, etc.)
  • Delivery date: Fall of 2007 (anticipated)
  • Reservation payment: $75,000, which is applied to the sales price at the time of delivery.
While this is not a special edition Tesla Roadster, it is still an early production car and we have reduced the reservation payment by $25,000. To reserve the next available production number, the reservation payment of $75,000 is required and is refundable at any time up to and including the day of delivery.
Quote from viper-gt :Just tweak the body? I take it you have 0 experience in 3d modelling at all?

Go learn something then come back and try and say "just tweak something" again.

I didn't say "just tweak" -- I said "tweak." Go learn something about punctuation and quotations.

My point is that it is close to the RA design. And, yes, I do know about 3-d modelling, but I don't know how LFS does it. Changing the model could be as simple as adding and subtracting vertices and moving a few things around.

But I can already see that this car will never make it because the LFS community has too many quacks who think that EVs are worse than combustion vehicles or who don't care about the environment.
Quote from petrichor :[...] or who don't care about the environment.

Poor LFS-trees... Now they will all die, because we won't have an electric car

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG