INTERCEPTOR
(16 posts, started )
INTERCEPTOR
Vehicle mod: INTERCEPTOR
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/6BDD71

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :American Full-size sedan

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Famous American sedan with 4.6 litre V8 engine. Might not be the fastest for todays standarts and is rather sluggish because of the weight but fun nevertheless.

Has a 4 configurations to choose from.
Police (with skin), Taxi (with skin), Chrome/civil and a decommissioned police version (soft of).

Comes with 2 different gauge clusters.
Both police and the decommissioned one has one gauge cluster with tachometer and other 2 configs has the other simpler one

Missing some interior decals, details and other stuff that i forgot. Will be added later.

Thanks to Rascar13 ([TC]>Ras<) for the engine sound.

Some textures taken from default cars.

other textures:

Radio
AC controls
Reverse lights
Headlights
Indicators
Tail lights
Taxi emergency light

COVER SCREENSHOT:
The work is very nice and there are no mistakes.
But Let the engine power like FXO and XRT
Quote from abo-kroom :The work is very nice and there are no mistakes.
But Let the engine power like FXO and XRT

no, realistic better.
thx for this mod,nice to see good quality.♥
Good quality and large Yank Tank bringing BeamNG vibes.
Thank you!
Fantastic mod I love it
A little more power perhaps? it's too slow
Hi SIMOX

is it possible to have color control on the strobe lights?
with this skin, for example, it does not match white
Attached images
Cattura.PNG
Quote from LOXISLOXIS :Hi SIMOX

is it possible to have color control on the strobe lights?
with this skin, for example, it does not match white

Sorry it took that long, i only noticed this comment now, but i've added that option so now it's colorable.
Yo this mod is fantastic. But my only question is will you make a unmarked setup? Because it's a thing irl
It can be something like this or without the front bar
Attached images
5501965022_dbefc3f78c_b.jpg
Here's the back end
Attached images
hqdefault.jpg
Quote from Octosquad :Yo this mod is fantastic. But my only question is will you make a unmarked setup? Because it's a thing irl

Thanks! I'll think about it. We can only have 4 configs per mod so i would have to replace one of the civil versions. Also lights don't really work well when behind the glass, there are workarounds but it looks a bit odd.

I'll make a separate mod with different configs eventually, but need to polish this one more first. Wouldn't want to work on 2 mods Smile
Quote from Drifteris :Thanks! I'll think about it. We can only have 4 configs per mod so i would have to replace one of the civil versions. Also lights don't really work well when behind the glass, there are workarounds but it looks a bit odd.

I'll make a separate mod with different configs eventually, but need to polish this one more first. Wouldn't want to work on 2 mods Smile

Alright Smile
45° steering lock seems too much?
Otherwise it is a nice fat slugmobile Thumbs up
definitely Murican !!! love to drive this car fast tho <3
When driving from the inside, the windshield looks small as if it had a sunshade. Can it be enlarged from above?

INTERCEPTOR
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG