The online racing simulator
Audio not working on Manjaro through Lutris [SOLVED]
Just switched from Mint to Manjaro (for more up to date packages) and it is giving me errors in LiveForSpeed, but not the lutris log thing. "Failed to enumerate audio device (1)" or something like that. I at first thought it was my audio interface but didn't work with that unplugged either. Other games like Witcher 3 and Skyrim don't have audio issues. The error happened with both PulseAudio and ALSA.

Using nVidia GeForce GTX 680 over HDMI if that would mean anything, 460 proprietary driver, didn't test with Nouveau. Using 5.15.28-1-MANJARO kernel, I did install and then uninstall the 5.16 realtime kernel because that was making Manjaro not boot for whatever reason. The audio interface I was using was M-AUDIO FastTrack Pro, and I was using only as an input, with the jack on my computer going to speakers for output.

Any help would be appreciated!!! I use the sound to know when to shift and to hear the cars around mine!
Problem fixed, thank you -verde-. Needed to install 32bit versions of ALSA and OpenAL
Therefore, I have Magic Leap loaded before I discovered the group Beginner Guide Guide 1 and the LUG Helper, and the game launcher worked without a hitch. Only the engine run would launch properly, so after finding the tutorial and Toolkit, I completely uninstalled everything and reinstalled everything.

Audio not working on Manjaro through Lutris [SOLVED]
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG