-Ambulance
-Rescue service
-Towing service

Skin support: Yes
Swap side support: Yes

Thanks to Ephwurd (rremus) for the skins

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Brilliant - thanks Chuck! Wink
Just been using your van in a video I made of a new layout I made, and posted on YouTube.
Used the 'Tow' livery, although doesn't have a tow hook at back.
Could this be done?
Not on this one I'm afraid. Even due to the lack of available mesh configurations. But as soon I find an actual model of a tow truck, it would be a pleasure to adapt it for LFS.
Quote from chucknorris :Not on this one I'm afraid. Even due to the lack of available mesh configurations. But as soon I find an actual model of a tow truck, it would be a pleasure to adapt it for LFS.

Its all nice, but it should be front wheel driven, if it is what its look.
I've used the new LFS version to create a skin template, but I can see the side of the lightbar is apparently mapped right over the middle of the texture. I can crop that out for now and mix in the skin template without the lightbar but it would be nice for that to be fixed.

It also looks like the mapping for the rear of the light bar encroaches on the rear of the van.
Hey man, nice mod! I know it sounds unrealistic compared to the cars' real-life counterpart, but could you please add some power (50-100hp) to the thing? I'm trying to make a "drift" setup for it but however I try to mess with the transmission/diff it just doesn't seem to be powerful enough. Thanks for your reply in advance!

CITY VAN 2500
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG