The online racing simulator
IBUSHA SAGA
(18 posts, started , go to first unread)
#1 - Rubie
IBUSHA SAGA
Vehicle mod: IBUSHA SAGA
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/C0B610

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :RWD 121HP Japanese Car

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Thanks for Kueso and LJ's for giving permission for convert SAGA.

AND

Thanks E U R O B E A T for detailed tubes

IBUSHA SAGA LORE

The 1987-1991 Ibusha Saga is a flagship sport-GT hardtop coupe from Ibusha. Its chassis design and interior and styling cues further trickled down the lineup and made their way into the 1st generation Ibusha Pessima as the Saga was ending its production cycle. The Saga features two motors, a 1.8L H4 and a 2.6 H6 in an FR layout. Both engines were designed and developed by Hirochi in a joint effort/brand deal. Neither engine saw any other Ibusha applications past the Saga, though supposedly appeared in other Hirochi models of the time.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Another BeamNG.drive mod! Looking nice, good job! Smile
Thumbs up very good work !

3 (small) downsides:

I think the field of view of the interior mirror is too narrow.

the generation of the skin template is to be totally revised ! (see the stacking of a transparent wireframe on a shaded view below)

and unfortunately, the performance of this car is quite low compared to the standard GTI.
Tongue but it can also allow, during a race between friends of different levels to balance the forces.

very good feeling anyway, I hope it will be quickly approved. it's not "just another JDM-car" it's really very immersive Nod
Attached images
Ibusha Saga skin template.jpg
#4 - Rubie
Quote from Evolution_R :Another BeamNG.drive mod! Looking nice, good job! Smile

Yeah, i think we need more " Good " BeamNG mods, Big grin Thanks

Quote from Papator :Thumbs up very good work !

3 (small) downsides:

I think the field of view of the interior mirror is too narrow.

the generation of the skin template is to be totally revised ! (see the stacking of a transparent wireframe on a shaded view below)

and unfortunately, the performance of this car is quite low compared to the standard GTI.
Tongue but it can also allow, during a race between friends of different levels to balance the forces.

very good feeling anyway, I hope it will be quickly approved. it's not "just another JDM-car" it's really very immersive Nod

i think i fixed interior mirror and skin template. Yeah i know this car is slow, same as the engine in BeamNG. Im planning make 2.6 NA engine for this mod and Thanks. Smile
Love it, rn my main complaint is the steering animation not being smooth and clipping the wheel a lot
#6 - Rubie
Quote from Latvian Video :Love it, rn my main complaint is the steering animation not being smooth and clipping the wheel a lot

i tried to fix this much as i can. Do you look again when you have free time ?
Quote from Rubie :i tried to fix this much as i can. Do you look again when you have free time ?

rn it is quite good, but at one point it still is clipping.
that is around the middle in the editor. you can slowly drag the slider to see if it clips with the wheel between the frames
#8 - Rubie
Quote from Latvian Video :rn it is quite good, but at one point it still is clipping.
that is around the middle in the editor. you can slowly drag the slider to see if it clips with the wheel between the frames

i think this time its done.
i enjoying driving Saga
good car for the 80's
Thumbs up from me. A great model and interior. Expectedly sluggish but great to chuck over the curbing at Fern Bay.

Only area for improvement (in my opinion) is sound.

Thanks Rubie!
FXO Classic/Retro Tongue
Came back to drive this car and thus wanted to mess with the Skins, and found a few issues that affect the SAGA trilogy:
  1. Ibusha Saga
  2. Ibusha Saga 2.6
  3. Ibusha Saga 2.6 Street
  • The bumpers are mapped to the front so trying to place logos on the sides of the bumpers is difficult
  • The front bumper is mirrored
  • Left Mirror (right on the screenshots) is mirrored (no pun intended)
Attached images
saga-skinmap-u01-u01.jpg
saga-skinmap-u01-u02.jpg
saga-skinmap-u01-u03.jpg
saga-skinmap-u01-u04.jpg
saga-skinmap-u02-u01-saga_2-6.jpg
saga-skinmap-u02-u02.jpg
saga-skinmap-u03-u01-saga_2-6_street.jpg
saga-skinmap-u03-u02.jpg
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :Came back to drive this car and thus wanted to mess with the Skins, and found a few issues that affect the SAGA trilogy:
  1. Ibusha Saga
  2. Ibusha Saga 2.6
  3. Ibusha Saga 2.6 Street
  • The bumpers are mapped to the front so trying to place logos on the sides of the bumpers is difficult
  • The front bumper is mirrored
  • Left Mirror (right on the screenshots) is mirrored (no pun intended)

i guess i fixed all of them. Thanks for the report Hug
Hey Rubie,

CESAV's League Round 13 (May 29) will feature this one. LOD2 is somewhat basic. While I don't think this will be a problem for this race (short circuit) it would be nice to have a good looking car. It is very well done, and really beautiful.

https://www.cesav.es/index.php?pid=12&idTemp=178&idRace=944
We're racing tomorrow as expected Smile

Made a skin for her. It is based on a design used by Jaime Sornosa (aka Correcaminos) and can be freely distributed.

Attached images
C0B610_correcaminos-saga.jpg
Hi, really nice mod, however i noticed a couple of gaps in the model while driving it yesterday:

- between windshield and hood, making the inside of the bumper visible from the interior

- in fenders making the inside of bumpers visible from exterior, interestingly enough, this only seems to happen on 3 out of 4 wheels from what i've checked Smile

IBUSHA SAGA
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG