The online racing simulator
why E34 are gone?
(7 posts, started )
#1 - jujek
why E34 are gone?
anyone knows what happend to this nice BMW E34? it was so good to drive on wheel like almost real car
Attached images
lfs_00000057.jpg
lfs_00000056.jpg
Owner got banned i guess
#3 - jujek
this mod system in lfs is the baddest thing what can happend in this game, all good cars are banned, most of cars are ripped from another game so they also will be banned. Why we can't just convert everything from another games when other games don't have any problems with it
Oh no... Next "BMW" with live axle is deleted!

U have two a lot better EDMs online and u can easly reaupload the live axle one...

IMO a lot worse is deletion of Hooligan AE36 Frown

Quote from jujek :this mod system in lfs is the baddest thing what can happend in this game, all good cars are banned, most of cars are ripped from another game so they also will be banned. Why we can't just convert everything from another games when other games don't have any problems with it

Mods system is the best update since 0.6A and I see the best way is complain about it's existance. It's better than nothing.
If other games doesn't have problem with it so why RaceDepartmend and official Assetto Corsa forum baning all mods with riped models?
Quote from jujek :Why we can't just convert everything from another games when other games don't have any problems with it

You couldn't be more wrong. Show me a game where officially supported content is clearly ripped off from other games. Good luck with that.

Also feel free to upload a popular movie to a YouTube, you'll discover very quickly why stealing someone else's work is an issue...
Quote from versiu :

U have two a lot better EDMs online and u can easly reaupload the live axle one...

Thank you!

why E34 are gone?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG