The online racing simulator
Skin not found on LFS.net
(4 posts, started )
Hi there.

Hopefully this is posted in the right place. I am new to this forum but am an active member on many others. So first of all, hi!

I've been playing LFS for a few months now and bought an S2 license yet still really enjoy competing in FBM and a little bit of GTR. Anyway, my issue is that I have been downloading a few skins and using them fine, until last week where I downloaded one, loaded it on to my car in-game and a message popped up saying "Skin not found on LFS.net". I was just wondering if there is anything I can do about this? I have purchased the skin downloads so I can see other peoples but apparently some people can't see mine? (i'm not sure if this is all people or not.)

Please advise.

Thanks for your time
Crooks.

EDIT: I have just found this LFS desktop thing where I can upload skins. But it appears that my skin has already been uploaded by somebody else.

EDIT 2: I can confirm that this has now been fixed. the image needed to be resized from 2048 to 1024
Just for information, the skin downloads are just higher resolution versions of what everyone else has.
como cargo mi skin en la pagina? para poder usarlo en el online?????
benimde skinim gözükmüyor ne yapmalıyım

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG