The online racing simulator
NTZ EXRT-R (Based on MotoGP)
Hello friends!

In parallel with other projects that were stopped due to problems with my computer (unfortunately I lost some mods I was developing), I decided to experimentally create a motorcycle for Live for Speed. At first it was supposed to be a super street bike, but I modified the project to MotoGP. There is still a lot to be done, but the project you can see in this video:

https://youtu.be/29buhY7zOOc
#2 - BeNoM
Interesting to see video recorded with Fraps in this day and age, neat mod nonetheless!
Quote from BeNoM :Interesting to see video recorded with Fraps in this day and age, neat mod nonetheless!

Thanks, I recorded through fraps because the computer was formatted and there was nothing to make a quick video. So I downloaded.
Created more skins and added details!
Attached images
4.jpg
1.jpg
While the bodywork mesh is in the smoothing process, I'm adjusting the internal positioning of the components! :-)
Attached images
MOTO1.jpg
MOTO2.jpg
MOTO3.jpg
MOTO4.jpg
Things i found that need fixing.
1. The suspension is too stiff, even on lowest settings
2. The brakes are too strong, even on lowest settings
3. Need to remove downforce, it acts weird on bikes and its not really realistic.
4. Too much forward weight bias.
5. Engine is too loud and is clipping a lot.
Quote from Drifteris :Things i found that need fixing.
1. The suspension is too stiff, even on lowest settings
2. The brakes are too strong, even on lowest settings
3. Need to remove downforce, it acts weird on bikes and its not really realistic.
4. Too much forward weight bias.
5. Engine is too loud and is clipping a lot.

Responding to your statements:
1. Every suspension frame is being redone, including the 3d on the front.
2. I've already reduced the brake force for a next update, although with this configuration I can achieve approximately 7 seconds from 330 km/h to 100 km/h, considering that is a number close to MotoGP. with the new setting, that number has dropped to approximately 7.7 seconds, but the balance has improved.
3. I didn't remove the downforce, but I improved the performance in the front and rear for a next update, the result for me was very good and I managed to do a lap in Aston falling only once. Maybe i remove the downforce.
4. I have already modified weight distribution.
5. As for the sound of the engine, as it is a racing bike, I made the sound to be as close as possible, but I can change it.
For an upcoming changelog, I'm working on smoothing the mesh, adding details like side air vents and front air intake, in addition to the changes I've made to the physics. Big grin
Attached images
NTZ1.jpg
NTZ2.jpg
great mod, it really fills the gaps between what all there could still exist in the bikes. the only thing I'm kinda critic about is the way how easy it is to fall down, on other bike mods u hear quite the tire squeel before it gives out including having a deadzone at both sides when turning while driving fast, idk how they add that feature but man its helpful when trying 2 stay up Big grin
Quote from Medin1501 :great mod, it really fills the gaps between what all there could still exist in the bikes. the only thing I'm kinda critic about is the way how easy it is to fall down, on other bike mods u hear quite the tire squeel before it gives out including having a deadzone at both sides when turning while driving fast, idk how they add that feature but man its helpful when trying 2 stay up Big grin

Thank you friend! I'm still changing and improving this project, and it really is a big challenge. As it is based on a MotoGP (low weight and a lot of power), the ideal would be the simulation of the counterweight in the curves providing greater stability. But I believe LFS will improve this issue for motorcycles in the future! Big grin
Working on the brake discs and crown, I'm also going to model the suspension, so that it's dynamic, to follow the movements of the wheels Smile
Attached images
1.png
2.png
Boa tarde sou teu fã, mas e o corolla? por que ele sumiu?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG