The online racing simulator
Is it possible to convert a (.vob) file into a (.veh) file?
Hi, im new on this thing of modding cars and i was trying to convert a vob mod from an earlier version to a veh mod for edit it on the game editor, since i couldn't manage to do it i was wondering if someone has made it and could teach me how to, or it's just not possible Shrug i really apreciate the help and reading Big grin
Rename the extension of the .vob file to .sre, put it in LFS_EDITOR\data\3dob -> open LFS Editor -> new car or you can use XRT for a base -> load -> choose the .sre file.

Convert (not rename) .dds files to .png an put them in LFS_EDITOR\data\png folder.

Also I don't know if this works for every vob mod out there, I tested it with mines only.
Attached images
Capture.JPG
Thanks! that worked for me aswell.
Quote from Evolution_R :Rename the extension of the .vob file to .sre, put it in LFS_EDITOR\data\3dob -> open LFS Editor -> new car or you can use XRT for a base -> load -> choose the .sre file.

Convert (not rename) .dds files to .png an put them in LFS_EDITOR\data\png folder.

Also I don't know if this works for every vob mod out there, I tested it with mines only.

Thanks! Ill give it a try Big grin
Hi there and thanks for the tip! Question: Does that still work now?

I try to follow your guide but see only the .veh files that are in the veh folder.
EDIT: Scratch that! Worked. Now trying to fix various issues.
EDIT: Now drove around BL1 with it. With the engine I swapped in it! Awesome. Still tons of issues, but … so cool.
Quote from Mr. Apex :Hi there and thanks for the tip! Question: Does that still work now?

I try to follow your guide but see only the .veh files that are in the veh folder.
EDIT: Scratch that! Worked. Now trying to fix various issues.
EDIT: Now drove around BL1 with it. With the engine I swapped in it! Awesome. Still tons of issues, but … so cool.

rename .vob to .sre
paste in 3dob folder
go to modeller and press load
Yeah, thank you. Thumbs up
I had edited my post and said that it worked.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG