Vehicle mod: REGINA 41S
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/A334DF

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :6-Cylinder JDM Drift Car

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Car based on the Nissan Silvia S14

It uses a 6-cylinder engine based on the GM 250-S

COVER SCREENSHOT:
It just doesn't feel great, too much power, engines sound is really bad and the wheels are too big imo. 300hp would fit the car
Quote from takashi_fujimoto :It just doesn't feel great, too much power, engines sound is really bad and the wheels are too big imo. 300hp would fit the car

Thanks for the opinion, I'll put it on the list of things to do, change the sound, change the wheel size, adjust the default setup and remove some power.
The wheels are kinda bit too big yes, but power wise it feels great. Something different to choose from. Don't make it another XRT/FZ5 power level car just because people can't handle the power.

I mean you can always use restriction if it's too powerfull?

And btw, the default setup does feel weird, but with properly tuned drift setup it's amazing.
Quote from Drifteris :The wheels are kinda bit too big yes, but power wise it feels great. Something different to choose from. Don't make it another XRT/FZ5 power level car just because people can't handle the power.

I mean you can always use restriction if it's too powerfull?

And btw, the default setup does feel weird, but with properly tuned drift setup it's amazing.

I've made some improvements, if you can test if it looks good, I need some people's opinion to know what I can actually change to make it better.
#6 - Vilix
I think the power is actually is perfect before you changed it, finally a high power stable tyre shredder. And I agree, you can always just put a restriction on it.

Also, the original engine sound was much much better in my opinion. Yes, it was loud but that deep, and powerful growl was so much more satisfying to rev out than the current sound.
Quote from henricat2006 :I've made some improvements, if you can test if it looks good, I need some people's opinion to know what I can actually change to make it better.

I mean it was more fun with more power. Less generic drift car. Would be nice to see some higher HP drift cars.

Now? i mean it feels "ok" just like S15 power level, except that S15 has 280 rears and this one has 245 on front and rear. Should be increased because tyres die too fast.

EDIT: Yea i mean i tested the first version and idk, it feels better with that additional 100bhp. Tyres were normaly balanced on that version as well.
Engine: why not change to more of a JDM sound like a JZ or a RB?

Tire sizes should match power and weight: 265 rear and lower weight to 2800-3000 lbs without fuel or driver. Tires don’t last long and car feels too slow/heavy
I like it so much
But i hope the boost sound gets adjusted/changed a little bit because currently it's high frequency hurts ears
Also if it had a configurable spoilers that would be sick
Feels great power wise now. The wider rear tires helped a lot for the Grip setup as well. I love this car.
Please add more front tire! Car tends to under steer too much of tire difference. Shouldn’t be more than 20mm from front to rear tires example 255 front 275 rear
Quote from martin18 :Please add more front tire! Car tends to under steer too much of tire difference. Shouldn’t be more than 20mm from front to rear tires example 255 front 275 rear

I'm going to test driveability with wider tires at the front, I want to change a few more things before just updating the tyre.
Much better now with that tire size. Now the car can do more, grip race and drift much better!
i've been having way too much fun with this car and especially enjoy the fact that it has the power to run big tracks
Hopefully people re evaluate this car it deserves a better score now for sure, still not happy with the engine, but it is a fun car to drift, well balanced
Blue coat is bugged. It flips the top part of model (roof and mirrors) to LHD and paints my skin's bonnet into blue, in Default white it does not happen.

P.S.
Did the physics changed? It feels different than a week ago or is it me?
Quote from Snoop.DriftEra :Blue coat is bugged. It flips the top part of model (roof and mirrors) to LHD and paints my skin's bonnet into blue, in Default white it does not happen.

P.S.
Did the physics changed? It feels different than a week ago or is it me?

I didn't change anything in physics, what did you feel differently? I can check if I accidentally changed something, I will check this blue coat problem

I did it as an experiment, I wanted to see what people would think of the idea, I ended up not checking for any bugs before updating.
Quote from henricat2006 :I didn't change anything in physics, what did you feel differently? I can check if I accidentally changed something, I will check this blue coat problem

I did it as an experiment, I wanted to see what people would think of the idea, I ended up not checking for any bugs before updating.

It felt like wheel size or suspension geometry were changed. Glad to hear you left it as it is, maybe it's just my wheel.
The blue coat idea means we can have a pearlescent type of paint? BTW Does it increase the polycount (since the pearl material is different)?
Quote from Snoop.DriftEra :It felt like wheel size or suspension geometry were changed. Glad to hear you left it as it is, maybe it's just my wheel.
The blue coat idea means we can have a pearlescent type of paint? BTW Does it increase the polycount (since the pearl material is different)?

this increases the Poly count, I literally duplicated the bodywork, just changing the material.
Quote :this increases the Poly count, I literally duplicated the bodywork, just changing the material.

Then IMO blue tint is unnecessary feature. I'd rather enhance the mirrors model instead, it's way outdated.

Can we have Slicks? This car has plenty of power to have fun with them.
I love this car.
A little texture mod i use since 2009.
The latest version is V 1.1 with some changes to 2009 mod (see screenshots).
I'll upload both.

It changes:
-Headlights
-Taillights
-Intercooler
-Calipers
-Steering wheel
-Interior panels
-Seats
-Rims (Bonus)
Attached images
lfs_00000068.jpg
lfs_00000070.jpg
lfs_00000074.jpg
lfs_00000071.jpg
lfs_00000072.jpg
lfs_00000073.jpg
Attached files
REGINA 41S Snoopys V1.0.rar - 2.6 MB - 89 views
REGINA 41S Snoopys V1.1.rar - 2.6 MB - 96 views
Please update this car my friend and I miss it so damn much!!!!!
Quote from CJDA9 :Please update this car my friend and I miss it so damn much!!!!!

I need to find some model that wasn't extracted from other games, I took this 3D believing it had been modeled from 0, but in fact it wasn't.

As soon as I get an allowed model I'll update this and other mods.

REGINA 41S
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG