The online racing simulator
JD081
(18 posts, started )
JD081
Steering rotation is very snappy, i had the same problem with my p166. When drifting my irl wheel turns less than 180 degrees when sliding so it wants to snap back straight. Body looks good tho and car sounds banger, tuning the suspension and some setup adjustments would be hugely beneficial. Keep up the good work Nipe
I'll be fixing it in the next version, thanks for your feedback.
#4 - !!!!!
The goods: great engine sound and power to weight ratio. Interior is nice and with just minor adjustments to setup it drift well

The bad: needs more sidewall on tires and it will have more control and more speed specially when tires are worn after first lap. Steering feels twitchy but that’s because of 60 degrees lock. What are you crazy 500 HP 2500 lbs and those skinny tires? No sidewalk, no body mass? I’m not a huge fan of the looks on the outside either but that’s just my taste.
#6 - !!!!!
Neutral downforce and new rims feel lot better than the previous version.

mention about the Suspension.
the rear suspension of the 180SX will not be MacPherson struts, but a multi-link suspension (in the case of the LFS, double wishbone is probably the equivalent)

Also, the tread width, for example, 180SX stock is F:1465 R:1460

If a drift enthusiast modifies the suspension arms and spacers
F:1545(+80mm) R:1500(+40mm)

Even if a tuner like rocketbunny makes extreme modifications
F:1585(+120mm) R:1600(+140mm)

This mod's F:1650(+185mm) R:1550(+90mm) is a bit bizarre.
Attached files
FEFE65_i_Cruise 3.set - 132 B - 71 views
FEFE65_i_RACE_S 6.set - 132 B - 92 views
FEFE65_i_Drift 2.set - 132 B - 89 views
FEFE65_i_OniDri 1.set - 132 B - 87 views
Why u removed bodykit? :c I drove it yesterday before update and it was amazing. Maybe consider adding previous body as alternative option in setup?
I get this kind of error whenever someone joins with this car. Not sure what it is about it

MergeSubs (JD081-017) - Too many triangles
Attached images
lfs_00000040.jpg
You should make a stock-ish version of this mod! it looks pretty cool
great car, thanks for making
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :I get this kind of error whenever someone joins with this car. Not sure what it is about it

MergeSubs (JD081-017) - Too many triangles

Regarding the error that appears, I'm already solving it.
I just did some skids with it and its awesome.
Its looks and feels great.
That is now my favorite car. Excellent work mate!
I'm happy to like this vehicle.
The model is top notch for sure, but the sound is nothing but clipping which is irritating to listen to. Also the steering force feedback is extremely heavy. Toning down the audio in the shift+a menu and turning my FFB way down, however, makes this mod shine. Great, controllable drifts even for someone who's rubbish at them!
What happened to this mod?
Some people get jealous and report it. Unfortunately this vehicle is no longer available.
Was the model from another game like Forza or Assetto Corsa?
Quote from NipeFive :Some people get jealous and report it.

I have no comment for that sort of people...

What's the reason of deletion? Frown

JD081
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG