TDN ZX34 V56 PRO
(4 posts, started )
TDN ZX34 V56 PRO
Vehicle mod: TDN ZX34 V56 PRO
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/1997F7

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :TDN Pro Drift Car

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Built as a PRO Drift car, this Z34 chassis hosts a naturally aspirated, 5.6 litre DOHC V8 engine out of a Nissan Titan, tuned up to produce over 900bhp at over 8000rpm.

Lightweight, large tires and all the lock for maximum drift performance.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
This is a LOT of HP for a LFS mod, especially considering how fast tires burn out for right now Big grin

I restricted the car 50% and it drifts very nicely. The kit is...not the best...
But the handling I can say is on point.
Quote from PopnLochNessMonster :This is a LOT of HP for a LFS mod, especially considering how fast tires burn out for right now Big grin

I restricted the car 50% and it drifts very nicely. The kit is...not the best...
But the handling I can say is on point.

My goal is to have a couple high powered, pro comp cars for a future championship, and trying my best to replicate real cars specs. This one was based on Chris Forsberg's Formula Drift Pro Car from a couple years ago when he ran the VK56DE engine.

There is also a pending mod, should be available soon, its A90 Supra with Fredric Aasbo specs, over 900hp, 1450kgs (56% rear bias) and 315 rear tires. It drives very nice despite the huge power, if you keep between 1st and 2nd gear they last quite a while too, but its nice to be able to pop a gear and just roast everything like the real thing!

I'm rlly looking forward for the new tire physics! Smile

Thanks heaps for the feedback! Love knowing how the mods goes along the community!
#4 - CJDA9
Looks really funny with 17 inch rims needs a square setup with 18's up front

TDN ZX34 V56 PRO
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG