The online racing simulator
My legs hurt
(14 posts, started )
My legs hurt
Hi Fellow Racer!, i use a wheel and when i play for too long my legs hurt do you know how to fix this problem?
Have a break
-
(cuprum) DELETED by kristofferandersen : Not needed here.
Check your wheel setup if there is a more comfortable way to position wheel and pedals.
parocetamel
600km veri long time i guesS
#7 - gu3st
Quote from Unskipabble :Hi Fellow Racer!, i use a wheel and when i play for too long my legs hurt do you know how to fix this problem?

Remember that the pain is your body telling you that something's wrong. This may mean your sitting position isn't good enough or (if you're using something like load cell pedals) you need to strengthen your legs (outside of racing) to be comfortable to apply the brake during racing conditions.
Try using your hands on the wheel instead of your legs!
If you are having fun you shouldnt feel any pain, atleast not at the moment of playing.Do u get the pain after the session or during?
I had the same thing with my hand at one point (mouse driving) and then realized i was always putting strain on my hand its just that whenever i was really into the gaming (literally having fun) id get a constant flow of dopamine[thank u games] that kinda neutralizes that pain.So if you feel like its not the position thats causing the pain, maybe its time to look into some vitamine suplements and less playing. The pluses are next time you get onto that game you will enjoy it even more. Gaming is like drugs in a way
I wanted to make a joke, but was too late for the party.

Seriously speaking, it's not clear from the original message what exactly hurts: leg or even feet (AFAIK in several Slavic languages you may say "leg" for everything), a muscle or a joint, etc.

If it's leg (not feet) muscle, it may be because you hold your feet high raising them from pedals, or hold your legs, etc., and that causes muscle spasm. Try different postures, distance between the seat and the pedals. Also the seat should keep you in place and prevent sliding (in a bad seat, which is exactly horizontal, you gradually slide down).

If it's something else, then go to a doctor, they'll give a better advice, what exactly hurts and how to prevent it.

My legs hurt
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG