The online racing simulator
Rac Gtr
(60 posts, started )
Rac Gtr
#2 - Jakg
its a nice peice of work, in fact i dont think theres an Orion pic i DONT love!
i like the hard top and the spoiler the most
Oh nice...Testrack of Porsche ,in Leipzig(Germany), i think
#5 - Jakg
Quote from --PoDo-- :Oh nice...Testrack of Porsche ,in Leipzig(Germany), i think

yeap, i remember that building from the porsche site
#6 - ORION
can we drive it?
#8 - Jakg
so this means we'll get that car next patch?
#10 - Jakg
Quote from Scrabby :so this means we'll get that car next patch?

wha? where did that come from? this car is just the RAC with a bodykit, i was just refering to the fact that kegety found a way to import models into LFS
lol if u read it above u'll c its Eric Bailey who made the car
#12 - Jakg
Quote from Scrabby :lol if u read it above u'll c its Eric Bailey who made the car

lol if you re-read it youll see "Based on the RAC model from LFS, (c) Eric Bailey.", which means he took the RAC model orignally by Eric, then edited to the RAR or whatever
yes an FZR is also based on the FZ5 isn't it?
#14 - Jakg
Quote from Scrabby :yes an FZR is also based on the FZ5 isn't it?

yes, but i dont remember Orion making the model for that

Remember, the RAC is a real car, and thus any "RAR"'s would have to exist IRL (or else i want a 20L quad turbo BF1!)
Quote from Jakg :yes, but i dont remember Orion making the model for that

Remember, the RAC is a real car, and thus any "RAR"'s would have to exist IRL (or else i want a 20L quad turbo BF1!)

BUT THIS MODEL IS MADE BY ERIC BAILY!!! AAAAAAAAAHillepall
but the good thing is if there comes a RAR u wouldn't need any license because it isn't real
#16 - Jakg
Quote from Scrabby :BUT THIS MODEL IS MADE BY ERIC BAILY!!! AAAAAAAAAHillepall
but the good thing is if there comes a RAR u wouldn't need any license because it isn't real

listen, Eric made the FZ5, then made the FZR, Eric made the RAC, but Orion made the RAR (at least, thats what im calling it), as much as i would love to see the so called "GTS" class (~350 Hp FZ5, RAC, XRT and RB4), i dont think the RAC would be included as no such car exists IRL off the RAC's chassis
The origional RAC was made by Eric. The RA-GTR was based off of Eric's model, and made by Orion. Not by Eric.
but it still would be great if we could have this car in next "big" patch

SCAVIER i hope u guys reading this :laola:
#19 - Jakg
Quote from Scrabby :but it still would be great if we could have this car in next "big" patch

SCAVIER i hope u guys reading this :laola:

personally i want a "happy" scawen first, one that has done most of the little things im sure he's beavering away doing, although in my mind i want this to come just as S2 goes final without anyone knowing so its a complete suprise!
but until S2 FINAL comes is so loong
#21 - Jakg
Quote from Scrabby :but until S2 FINAL comes is so loong

the "problem" is that Scawen is a perfectionist, he never just adds something quick like windows breaking (ie after X force load texture window_cracked.dds), he would spend ages making sure that glass cracked and its trajectory was modelled. Same with downforce, quite a few games dont have it, and yet he still wants more!

im sure if we got a "proper" dev like Kunos or someone from GTR we could have S2 final by next week AND we wouldnt keep getting this stream of test patches

</sarcasm>

i love you really Scawen!

EDIT - in a non-homosexual way that is!
1. The problem is that Scawen is a programmer, and he knows you cant "just add something"

2. From my readme file in the RAC GTR download:
Quote :This car WILL NOT BE IN S2 and I dont know if there will be such a car
after the S2 release, but if there is any chance to create custom game content,
I will try to add it.

Quote from ORION :1. The problem is that Scawen is a programmer, and he knows you cant "just add something"

2. From my readme file in the RAC GTR download:

:weeping: :weeping:
nice car orion!
I want front on views!!!

Rac Gtr
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG