The online racing simulator
Unexpected packet?
(6 posts, started )
Unexpected packet?
Hi guys, i just installed LFS and i go to unlock it with my credentials and i keep getting a "Unexpected Packet" error. Is there a way to fix this? Thank you!
Thanks for the report. I confirm I have now tested this with a Demo account and I get that same message. It looks like no-one tested that "unlock" with Demo account before the recent release. Actually you only get that response if you have entered the correct user name and password, and there is no real effect of unlocking the Demo, except to confirm your user name and password.

So... sorry for the misleading message, but it does mean you're good to go with the Demo. And the actual unlocking, for S1, S2, S3 licenses does work correctly! Smile
please fix it
Quote from HBKinggss :please fix it

I will fix it, but as I explained, it has no effect at all. It is a message that you can ignore without any consequence. Not a problem, just a pointless message. I've made a note to fix it but it's not a urgent issue. Smile

You can go online and use the full capabilities of the Demo, even after seeing this message.
OK, I have fixed that on the master server.

So now it says "User name and pass confirmed" instead of "Unexpected packet".

Thanks for the bug report! Smile
I just unlocked 0.7A10 with my demo test account and all seems to work, I can go online and everything but in the entry screen the button that should say "Demo licence: username" still says "Unlock Live for Speed", even if I restart the client.
-
(Baltjies) DELETED by kristofferandersen : requesting help for cracked content
-
(Eclipsed) DELETED by kristofferandersen : removed quoted post

Unexpected packet?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG