The online racing simulator
What do you think about adding possibility to choose slick tires- maybe in more performance version with more power and better suspension? 😁
I'm thinking about this, that's why I removed the slick tires option from this version. Probably will try to make a GTR version.

After all maybe I will have to delete this version and add it with a different name... Frown
TT Sport version (3.0 inline 6, 301 bhp) with another set of rims:

Also working on off-road, police and GTR version.

The name issue slightly demotivated me, but I'm ok now. Big grin
Attached images
1.png
Untitled.png
This car is fantastic. Greatly balanced handling and lovely 3D gauges. Smile
Quote from yaper :This car is fantastic. Greatly balanced handling and lovely 3D gauges. Smile

It's based on XRT, but with different track and wheelbase, different frame and weight distribution. Big grin
About the gauge, I tried my best, glad you like it! Smile

And the 4th (and last) set of rims:
Attached images
1.png
2.png
3.png
unknown.png
I've had a lot of fun with this vehicle. Hoping for it to be approved soon, good luck to you Evo. There's not a single thing i would like fixed/changed with this car. Great work.
By far one of my favourite mods right now. Good work
Very well polished. Great mod, nice to drive. To say something, I would not mind being able to drop it a bit more, but I understand it this way.
Quote from loopingz :Very well polished. Great mod, nice to drive. To say something, I would not mind being able to drop it a bit more, but I understand it this way.

Thank you! About dropping it a bit more - are you talking about stanced version (attached example images)? I was thinking to do a version like this after other versions are done (and I still do).

@kristofferandersen, thanks! But I almost lost hope about the name... it's taking forever and until that is resolved, it cannot be approved and I might have to delete this version and lose all of the rating and upload it again.

@Facu23 - I'm happy you are enjoying it! Smile
Attached images
unknown (1).png
unknown.png
Post a video of what you want the car to sound like please
Later will record a video and upload it, because I cannot find good videos with sound.
Quote from Evolution_R :Later will record a video and upload it, because I cannot find good videos with sound.

What exact car is this based of? 1995 BMW Z3 2.0i?
Yes, I think that one.
New version (5) uploaded:

- Improved headlight (glass texture is from RB4 GT) / taillight textures
- Added some interior textures
- Added lod2/lod3 skin support
Attached images
2.png
1.jpg
It's too muffled, but at the same time it needs to be more sharp / crisp. Frown
Just tried Stratos_Sound.eng, sounds better to me.
Quote from Evolution_R :It's too muffled, but at the same time it needs to be more sharp / crisp. Frown
Just tried Stratos_Sound.eng, sounds better to me.

All right I’ll look into something more like that then, 2.0 inline 4 Non turbo is the worst sounding engine in LFS sadly
Base model with a different rims, rear bumper and exhaust mufflers:

Engine: 2.0 inline 4
Torque: 177 Nm (130 lbft)
Power: 84 kW (112 bhp)

It's in Pending review state.
Attached images
0.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
Exploring offroad / rally versions.
Attached images
1.png
Untitled.png
This is amazing, keep it up. I hope to see more beamng cars here! I LOVE IT!, SPLENDID JOB!
I've added turbo to the engine (~251 bhp), but still not sure about the drive type (RWD or 4WD), with visible spare tyre or not. The lightbar will be in two of the configs.

I really like how the lightbar looks from the interior view. Big grin

Probably will disable the spare tyre - it's too big for the car. Or I can put it inside...
Attached images
Untitled.png
2.png
3.png
5.png
6.jpg
1.jpg
Quote from Evolution_R :I've added turbo to the engine (~251 bhp), but still not sure about the drive type (RWD or 4WD)

Since these cars were based on E36 chassis, I don't think they had AWD options available.
Could you please add default skin again? At the moment we get spectated if we change colours and not

use Simbroadcast TV skin. Thanks in advance.
Updated ETK K-Series (regular version):
- Added default skin
- Texture adjustments

Updated ETK K-Series Base:
- Added more power (153 bhp / 227 Nm)
- Added default skin
- Texture adjustments

BZ30 Roadster - a BeamNG.drive mod
(114 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG