XM-5 CUP
Vehicle mod: XM-5 CUP
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/2397AF

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :160HP Cup Racing Car

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :If have any problem, bug and suggestion pls write comment Smile
Used a lot of cylinders
I made it from road version, so road version will come soon.

Thanks " E U R O B E A T " for detailed tubes

-----------------------------------------------------

IF YOU WANT MAKE SKIN

THERE PSD AND FONTS

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zDveG6_uTUbikrx_ELCpzKik3WjINTAo/view?usp=sharing

&

IF YOU WANT 4096X4096 SKINS

DROP TO : LFS\mods\vehicles\XM-5 CUP ( LAST VERSION ) \skin_dds

( 4096x4096 )
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PixICqenlGOoYkHdDKd9Ce5tl57pYYnv/view?usp=sharing

COVER SCREENSHOT:
I see data from Assetto Corsa (ND1 from US Global Cup) with wider rear tires here Big grin
-
(Rubie) DELETED by Rubie : old model discussion
Quote from Rubie :the model was approved by sketchfab, the model I used is the model shared by that him, I did not get it from assetto corsa.
If you want, you can look at the polys of the this car and the polys in sketchfab.

I'm not talking about the model but the data. Engine power, tyres, suspension geometry etc ;p
But it's decent way to get data for it anyway so...
-
(Rubie) DELETED by Rubie : misunderstanding, sorry
#4 - BeNoM
Awesome stuff, excited to have cup cars in LFS!
Quote from BeNoM :excited to have cup cars in LFS!

Well that didn't last long...
#6 - Rubie
un-publish speed run : 3 hour 20 mins
#8 - Rubie
Its public again but with new body and everything. I hope this time its not unpublished.
Ayyyy hyped to see it back Rubie!
Car should definitely be able to stay this time! Might actually be able to drive it tonight
So... I see that converting cars from automation is possible. Can I know what tools I need and how to do it?
Quote from versiu :So... I see that converting cars from automation is possible. Can I know what tools I need and how to do it?

Automaiton, blender or 3ds max ( for .dae file ). After build car you export the car ( dont mind the engine ). Then just take .dae in folder,( and maybe .dds files for texture ). Then convert .dae to .obj in blender or 3dsmax but you need to do some 3d fixs. Some parts are mixed.. I couldn't explain it very well so You can learn by trying it yourself.
Quote from Rubie :I couldn't explain it very well so You can learn by trying it yourself.

Just imported dae in blender and it worked. Thank u!
Now I need understand why every holes for lights, vents etc are filed but as u said, I need to try it myself.
Attached images
272198792_236467542011466_543849703522844636_n.png
Quote from versiu :Just imported dae in blender and it worked. Thank u!
Now I need understand why every holes for lights, vents etc are filed but as u said, I need to try it myself.

it's because of how automation works - the fixtures dont change the body mesh at all. they are just stuck on top of the body mesh
Quote from nikopdr :it's because of how automation works - the fixtures dont change the body mesh at all. they are just stuck on top of the body mesh

So... Why in BeamNG it looks like i should? Transparent textures in fixtures places?
Quote from versiu :So... Why in BeamNG it looks like i should? Transparent textures in fixtures places?

Propably some trickery as a result of BeamNG and Automation devs working together to make it possible to export Automation cars to BeamNG. Don't ask me Big grin

It's not an impossible task to cut the body mesh around and over the fixtures to get them neatly connected. Some of the fixtures are quite high poly though, from what i've noticed
Hopefully you don't get a copyright strike from Automation developer
ready to take place in a GUM GARAGE races cup !
this car is really good for racing event !

got 5 stars . a little detail to improve in my opinion, the rear lights are too little, too tiny , it give a toy-like design
that is the only remark
Great little car! Happy to see it here.

XM-5 CUP
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG