(9 posts, started )
CELINE N1
Vehicle mod: CELINE N1
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/7EECBC

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Celine N1 by Ivan CSX Studio

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Touring car

Built for GRIP Masters SuperStockTouring.

all work are handmade by me, the mod was planned to release from the old day of LFS modding, but now with proper way, I could finish it in the new platform of LFS Modding

COVER SCREENSHOT:
I know this is for grip master series, but can’t we get road supers and R4 slicks for other race series, this has that Japanese SuperTouring vibe
Quote from martin18 :I know this is for grip master series, but can’t we get road supers and R4 slicks for other race series, this has that Japanese SuperTouring vibe

maybe after the series, I'll update it so it could be using road_super too Big grin
Ok 👍 this car would also be a nice car to slide around going 10/10
Banger mod Ivan, it sounds and looks really good. Only things weird are the dash doesnt flip sides and the power it puts out.. seems really low / weird where it makes all its torque at 1500rpm? revs to the moon but doesnt seem like youre going anywhere quick lol.

Other than that im likin it! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quote from Jake_Blasted :Banger mod Ivan, it sounds and looks really good. Only things weird are the dash doesnt flip sides and the power it puts out.. seems really low / weird where it makes all its torque at 1500rpm? revs to the moon but doesnt seem like youre going anywhere quick lol.

Other than that im likin it! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

quite confused about how 6 cyl equipped with ITB's but that sounds representing that, just I never seen how RB20 using ITB, maybe the engine will be revised to be peaky one, still researching for this

as for the interior, I'll take a look, as far as I remember, it's swap enable, but I mislooked there, thanks for pointing out Big grin
an update to engine curved, now are quite logical thanks to my friend who had experience working with RB20 engine, should be peaky now but not so peaky so low end torque still there, not gone

also just checked, thanks Jake_Blasted that pointed out, I forget to set swap sides for interior, now LHD could enjoy the mod too Big grin
#8 - TAJM
Hi Ivan!

Congrats on the mod, it's really pleasant to see cars like this.
Have you ever considered making one with a Barra engine? Might be a 325T?
It would be great for drifting as well with a powerband around 400bhp and 450Nm torque. What do you think?
Quote from TAJM :Hi Ivan!

Congrats on the mod, it's really pleasant to see cars like this.
Have you ever considered making one with a Barra engine? Might be a 325T?
It would be great for drifting as well with a powerband around 400bhp and 450Nm torque. What do you think?

That prolly a great ideas ! but instead Barra, perhaps I'll go with 2JZ representing local drifter here which uses the same cefiro (that rear bumper cut are also from his car actually)

but maybe it will go with a separated mod, this one will be Super Touring car mode, while there will be separated mod that specifically designed for drift Big grin

CELINE N1
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG