The online racing simulator
Lancia Stratos
(81 posts, started )
Tonight I promise engine will be completed so maybe by tomorrow he can try it and then test it out
My most anticipated mod so far Omg omg omg
woooooooooooooooo thats what ive been waiting for! thats what its all about!
Here's my first custom skin for it - the famous Alitalia livery. It's uploaded on LFSWorld too.
Attached images
B9747E_ALITALIA.jpg
I'll have to ask the original model author since he does not allow modifications of body geometry, so it's up to him if he allows such additions.
There no need to change the 3d model tho, only put those tubes, mudflaps, spare on roof and extra lights. But ok hope u can.
Suspension seems pretty fragile, quite likely to implode when going up a ramp.
You're right, I'll try to tweak the default setups to have a stiffer suspension with more damping.
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Flame CZE
Congrates for the mod, interior is good for me!
Version 2
A few updates and bugfixes:

- updated default setup with stiffer suspension and damping - please test
- added LOD2 mesh
- LOD3 has skin texture
- changed car class to "touring car"
- fixed side mirror mapping
Thanks for the high quality mod. A fun and challenging car to drive.
After a first testride of half an hour I can say its another really great mod. Nod Looks amazing,

drives beasty but nice, dash is done very good as well. Found out what 3 of the control lights are

for yet. Lights, indicators and handbrake. Lets see what the last one will show Cool. Overall

you did again an amazing job on this, Martin. My gratulations on this masterpiece, P V L. Thumbs up
Quote from farcar :Thanks for the high quality mod. A fun and challenging car to drive.

Same here!
#67 - FIZ
Thank you for this stratospheric mod! Omg omg omg
I wonder if you could enable the slick tires too, it would be great on tracks.
Pirelli created specifically for this car a semi-slick tire that unfortunately is missing in LFS, but I think slick tires would be good enough.
I've seen also other pictures like this one after the Montecarlo rally in '77.
Not as much as we need a proper rally track on LFS, but I know, that is a r(e)ally off-topic argument! Big grin
Quote from Flame CZE :Here's my first custom skin for it - the famous Alitalia livery. It's uploaded on LFSWorld too.

How to put this skin in game, i copy skin to vehicle folder but i cant find it in game?
Quote from Goran_MNE :How to put this skin in game, i copy skin to vehicle folder but i cant find it in game?

it needs to be in the skins folder
Have you done this? The skin should appear on the list of skins.

around the edges of the doors are some see-through gaps. (from inside and outside)
bug or because racecar?
Quote from Gutholz :around the edges of the doors are some see-through gaps. (from inside and outside)
bug or because racecar?

You are right, I guess I could close the gaps.
I spend few hours closing the gaps in the ETK, I do not enjoy doing that. Big grin

Lancia Stratos
(81 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG