BAVARIA 325 CLUBSPORT
(7 posts, started )
BAVARIA 325 CLUBSPORT
Vehicle mod: BAVARIA 325 CLUBSPORT
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/C51157

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Car based on bavarian sedan in clubsport / trackday spec

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Car based on bavarian sedan in clubsport / trackday spec. It has real suspension based on real car measurements (suspension points, length of control arms etc.), tuned 2.5l I6 engine, BMW Motorsport final drive from 210 differential (4.45) and weight reduction.

If you know how to add rollcage ande bucket seats- please contact me Tongue

Ps. Flappy gearbox is just for test. I will add manual H-patern gearbox soon.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Hey car looks good! But i think we got enough of these now haha
Quote from Jake_Blasted :Hey car looks good! But i think we got enough of these now haha

But he made the suspension based on real measurments at least Tongue
The driver is sitting too low. To be able to actually see anything I need to set Z offset to 0.50 which is the height that the original bimmer mod is at. Don't understand this strange change to driver's height.

Also the hands are inside the wheel for the whole duration of the steering animation.

For Reference:
1º screenshot: Original Bavaria 335 mod with default position

2º screenshot: This mod with default position

3ª screemshot: This mod with Z offset set to 0.50
Attached images
lfs_00000058.jpg
lfs_00000059.jpg
lfs_00000060.jpg
Quote from Jake_Blasted :Hey car looks good! But i think we got enough of these now haha

I know. I want to do that car on the first time I see this first mod when I saw the suspension construction was not correct. But it took a while to find the E90 in real life to be able to take the dimensions off and apply it in this mod. 😛
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :The driver is sitting too low. To be able to actually see anything I need to set Z offset to 0.50 which is the height that the original bimmer mod is at. Don't understand this strange change to driver's height.

Also the hands are inside the wheel for the whole duration of the steering animation.

For Reference:
1º screenshot: Original Bavaria 335 mod with default position

2º screenshot: This mod with default position

3ª screemshot: This mod with Z offset set to 0.50

Constructive comment- I like that! I was messing with COG. I will correct that on next update 👍
Yes I did notice the susp from the mod I copied from had warnings on it in the editor, but have not learnt enough to fix it myself yet Smile . I may fix it later once I've had some time to learn about suspensions and how it all works in the editor too.

BAVARIA 325 CLUBSPORT
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG