The online racing simulator
I cannot unlock LFS (being an LFS member since >10 years)
Hi,
I haven't played LFS for about 5(?) years but decided to restart and redownload it.
I tried to unlock it (and gamepassword plus username are correct) but it only states
'username and password confirmed'
lfs.net
and a green [ok] button which brings me back to the previous page and nothing unlocks....

What about firewall and stuff?

I'm running windows 8.1 and Norton. I tried to set the firwalls to 'no' but to no avail( and did a big cleanup/scan)

Anybody?

Thanks

Cheers
Robin
Hi
The "Robin_NL" account is a demo user. (as it says under your name)
Are you sure that it is the correct account?
I found an account "Robin_NL91" but it is demo, too.
On https://www.lfsworld.net/ you can click "LFS racers database" and search for names yourself.
There are 47 results for "Robin" and Country: Netherlands..maybe one is yours.
Quote from Robin_NL :I tried to unlock it (and gamepassword plus username are correct) but it only states
'username and password confirmed'
lfs.net
and a green [ok] button which brings me back to the previous page and nothing unlocks....

If:
- you certainly remember that you had more cars and tracks unlocked before, you logged in to the wrong account.
- you never owned the extra cars/tracks content, you own a demo account - that means, upon "unlocking" (typing in your username and gamepassword), you can play multiplayer using the demo content (3 cars, Blackwood track). The "username and password confirmed" message only confirms that you correctly input your credentials and therefore can play online with your demo account (your local LFS client has been "unlocked" as DEMO mode).
Quote from MandulAA :If:
- you certainly remember that you had more cars and tracks unlocked before, you logged in to the wrong account.
- you never owned the extra cars/tracks content, you own a demo account - that means, upon "unlocking" (typing in your username and gamepassword), you can play multiplayer using the demo content (3 cars, Blackwood track). The "username and password confirmed" message only confirms that you correctly input your credentials and therefore can play online with your demo account (your local LFS client has been "unlocked" as DEMO mode).

Thanks

But I definitely had the paid S3 account off course with all the cars:

I even had the tweak thingy and I tweaked the LX6 or whatever it what called. I think I'm driving LFS since 2006 or so.........

And the username and password (web and game) are OK and I saved them since 2015.

Anyway. I'm going to buy another S3 license plus another username etc and get back to you.

Cheers
Robin
Anyway. Just bought another S3 license and I can play nowSmile

The license S3 was from another e-mail address which I almost don't use anymore and all my pw data is 'gone' apparently ..... but now I'm back!Smile

Cheers
Robin
Quote from Gutholz :Hi
The "Robin_NL" account is a demo user. (as it says under your name)
Are you sure that it is the correct account?
I found an account "Robin_NL91" but it is demo, too.
On https://www.lfsworld.net/ you can click "LFS racers database" and search for names yourself.
There are 47 results for "Robin" and Country: Netherlands..maybe one is yours.

Thanks I will have a look but anyway I'm Living For Speed AgainSmile)))

Cheers
Robin
** Best answer **
Quote from Robin_NL :Anyway. Just bought another S3 license and I can play nowSmile

The license S3 was from another e-mail address which I almost don't use anymore and all my pw data is 'gone' apparently ..... but now I'm back!Smile

Well, that's one way to go around it, of course! I'm sure the developers appreciate that Smile Welcome back!

I cannot unlock LFS (being an LFS member since >10 years)
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG