- Passenger can man the peep hole on the cannon
- 4 forward gears for maximum speed
- Unstoppable tank power!

COVER SCREENSHOT:
needs shootable cones asap
Awesome work!
r u s s i a n d e a t h f r i d g e
#5 - Rubie
Can you fix the error when I take the tank and left pits after seconds I got error: OOS-CAR, Lost synchronisation with host... And many people have that problem, but for some it works without issuses...
DO NOT USE THIS MOD ONLINE, YOU WILL GET OOS!

Otherwise, very fun to smash up AI offline with this behemoth. LFS doesn't have to be serious all the time.

I believe the tank's massive curb weight is what causes the OOS errors, but I might be wrong.
Quote from CozmicDragon :DO NOT USE THIS MOD ONLINE, YOU WILL GET OOS!

Otherwise, very fun to smash up AI offline with this behemoth. LFS doesn't have to be serious all the time.

I believe the tank's massive curb weight is what causes the OOS errors, but I might be wrong.

The OOS error should be fixed! Uploaded an update to the mod and i loaded into online okay now. Let me know if you guys are still getting OOS issues.
Quote from CozmicDragon :DO NOT USE THIS MOD ONLINE, YOU WILL GET OOS!

but some of the people doesn't have that problem and they playing online with tanks.. so it's quite weird issue.

Quote from Jake_Blasted :The OOS error should be fixed! Uploaded an update to the mod and i loaded into online okay now. Let me know if you guys are still getting OOS issues.

well still not fixed Frown
Attached images
LFS 2021-12-12 00-26-46-99.jpg
Quote from marcin338 :but some of the people doesn't have that problem and they playing online with tanks.. so it's quite weird issue.

Redownload the tank in the mod list and try again now.... think i might have it solved. Hopefully.
-
(marcin338) DELETED by marcin338
Quote from marcin338 :but some of the people doesn't have that problem and they playing online with tanks.. so it's quite weird issue.

I played on TC the other day and played around with the tank, along with a bunch of other players. No one was getting the OOS while using it either.

EDIT: Had a good time with it, good job with the mod.
using it online as car launcher, no errors at all
Is there a way to make it shoot?
I wish it would shootYa right

VK-2 TANK
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG