The online racing simulator
Racing Truck (Brazilian Formula Truck based)
Besides not being possible yet to set leaf spring suspension for the mod, this handles very close to the real counterpart.

All specs where based on CBA Truck Regulations (wheelbase, max engine size per manufacturer, tires size and pressure, max camber settings and many more).

Mod page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/46628D

To-do list
-Add skin template
-Maybe change stuff on the dashboard/gauges

-Some other feedback stuff given by other players
Mod is currently peding approval

Here's a video so you guys can listen to the sound as well as see how the car looks and behaves better

#4 - Racon
Omg omg omg I've wanted one of these for soooo long! Looks and sounds great Thumbs up
Added new Ricardo bucket seat, as we still pending review.

insane 🤟
great great great !!! please, do not forget templates for skinning these rude boys race machines Thumbs up

little remark : the driver seems to be a little bit too near the door
Reminds me of the old good PC game, Mercedes Benz Truck Racing. This might be really good Big grin
Thanks a lot for the feedback guys, i didnt gave up on this one! Yesterday i made some slight changes on the interior.

Some things i want to explain:

- The truck uses road super tires, as the real life counterparts uses good quality road tires as well. It might feel very hard to handle at first, but i tested it with R4's and it has lots of grip, more than what you expect on these trucks. I recommend watching this video so you can get a feel of it:

- The digital dashboard isnt at its best since i can set only one texture page for gauges to work.
- In real life, these trucks doesnt have the 1st gear (its simply doesnt exist, u cant engage it), so you usually start driving in 2nd gear, and launches using 3rd. In race conditions, drivers only uses 4th, 5th and 6th gears on most cases.
- The tracks (Interlagos/Interlakes as example) these trucks run have speedtraps limited at 160kph (160km/h) so the trucks dont reach speeds over 200kph and manages to brake safely and dont overheat the brakes (that is water cooled).
- The truck needs refinement and skins.

Please consider rating it accordingly and give feedbacks of it here.
Looks amazing can't wait to test!
can You make also alternative set with 45 lock and normal tires? please
yea but make it driftable please
Quote from jujek :yea but make it driftable please

maybe driving lessons would help

(it's already very easy to drift)
Quote from nikopdr :maybe driving lessons would help

(it's already very easy to drift)

yea but with road super tires and this weight you do like 2 corners and tires will pop
nice job on the mod
Quote from nikopdr :did you try? Big grin

ye, and idk what is the point of drifting with 25 steering

EDIT: and as You can see i road super tires are not good becouse they overhead to quick even in normal cars
Attached files
Jujek_KY2_46628D.spr - 90.1 KB - 98 views
Ficou top mano

Agora estou aguardando um estradeiro de verdade thce
Hey Pedro, The truck looks great just needs some proper suspension and a couple small tweaks to handle as good as it can! I have a couple tutorial videos you could check out to help with suspension tuning!
This thing is amazing... Drives very similar to what I remember from Automobilista and Assetto Corsa mods Big grin
Anyone have plan to host league with this? Big grin
I know you need to add headlights, brake lights, and more. But can you also add slicks please? You can make minimum R3's to R4's Smile. Overall its a great design.
#24 - jh89
That profilepicture of yours is perfect fo this vehicle.
It had lot of POWEEEER!!! Big grin
Quote from Jake_Blasted :Hey Pedro, The truck looks great just needs some proper suspension and a couple small tweaks to handle as good as it can! I have a couple tutorial videos you could check out to help with suspension tuning!

same thought, this truck seems a drift paradise.. it burned everytime. i saw 24h truck racing at "Le Mans" and my first tests doesn't match with the feeling of the mod, too much power and too high red line. understeer is also a little bit too much present

hope it help

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG