- 289HP / 420Nm of torque
- 4 Speed gearbox
- Lightweight 16" Wheels
- Realistic interior
- Customizable licence plate

COVER SCREENSHOT:
OH MY GOD!

*Patiently waits for yellowbird*
Great work! Minor issues: rear red lights don't turn on with headlights, and headlights seem dark even when on.
#4 - Rubie
Again you made a great mod. I did 3-4 laps and it feels amazing.
(´∀`)♡
Quote from detail :Great work! Minor issues: rear red lights don't turn on with headlights, and headlights seem dark even when on.

I noticed that too even though they were working as intended before i uploaded… ill check it out again!
Really nice car! One thing I don't exactly like is how much gear whine there is for just a normal street car. I watched some 1970s Porsche 930 Turbo cabin sound videos and I didn't hear any whine. I personally took out the gear whine and I like it better. Otherwise, I looked through Shift + A and there isn't really a way you can make the engine sound much better, so great job on the sound overall.
Very pleasant to drive. I went manual clutch and shifter and damn that was fun (even if slower than sequential). I did not hear too much the tires squeal maybe I should check my sound option.
I would not mind another one with atmospheric engine and less power.
Overall excellent.

Édit: I need some skin with handwritten Cammera on the lower door 😎
I think I preferred the engine Sound in the original version. New one seems too harsh/loud?
Great model and handles well.
Feels Porsche-y.
Love this Porsche.. my top of the fav mods. Will you make it skinnable?
I like that you choose a version with 4 speed gearbox.

Small bugs:
1) On the license plate, it does not fit fully eight letters.
"1234567" is okay but "12345678" gets cut off a bit.
2) When looking back, there is a one pixel wide gap through the roof. It flickers a bit depending on viewing angle and sometimes completly disappears. (For me it is more visible with AA turned off.)
Your mod is really awesome. The car feels like a real Porsche 911 from the 70's.I have never driven a real one, but I have driven it in other sims like AMS2 or RF2. I would like to ask for something. I know that is normal in this kind of cars, but would be possible to include a gear indicator to avoid to use the game hud? I really think the LFS developers should include an option to only show the gear in the HUD, but as long as this doesn't happen....

EDIT: I found that the car leaves smoke from wheels all the time, even on the straights. Is normal?
Porsche 911-930 Turbo at Westhill International:

I hope you like it
Quote from leillo1975 :Porsche 911-930 Turbo at Westhill International:

I hope you like it

Great video!! Showcases the car nicely, I made a link to it in the mods description Wink
Any chance for some skins?
Quote from loopingz :Any chance for some skins?

Next update, currently in the process. With the new rally config and all it seems needed lol
I love this Porsche even more. The rear defroster window is nice but now it's not correct to the rest of windows.. it's to bright.
Here are just made my skins.
Attached images
4B83B7_Turbo_Gelb.jpg
4B83B7_turbo_GuardsRed.jpg
Probably the best mod in LFS at the moment. Glad to see it's still being developed and improved!
(p.s. love that its 4spd)
Quote from marcin338 :I love this Porsche even more. The rear defroster window is nice but now it's not correct to the rest of windows.. it's to bright.
Here are just made my skins.

Thanks Marcin, ill take a look at the rear window and make sure its more even to the others.
Also if you want i could include your skins into the default included skins on the mod! They’re a perfect fit Smile
Quote from farcar :Probably the best mod in LFS at the moment. Glad to see it's still being developed and improved!
(p.s. love that its 4spd)

Thats a huge compliment thanks man ❤️ I try to make my mods as enjoyable as possible so that means a lot Smile
Quote from Jake_Blasted :Thanks Marcin, ill take a look at the rear window and make sure its more even to the others.
Also if you want i could include your skins into the default included skins on the mod! They’re a perfect fit Smile

Yea of course u can do it.
Ok here is my take on the Cammera logo and skins...

Other than that, any chance to have the blackbird back? I could not even try it...

Edit: I trried my best to center the stripe, might need a little extra tweak in the front.
Attached images
4B83B7_CAMMERA2_loopingz.jpg
4B83B7_Gulf_loopingz.jpg
4B83B7_CAMMERA1_loopingz.jpg
Quote from loopingz :Ok here is my take on the Cammera logo and skins...

Other than that, any chance to have the blackbird back? I could not even try it...

Edit: I trried my best to center the stripe, might need a little extra tweak in the front.

These skins you guys are making are super good, ill add them to the default skins if you want!

Also the Blackbird should still be public... I finished the things i wanted to get done on it
so its now public for good.
Yes you can add them. If you want some other color combination let me know.

Edit: OK nice for the Blackbird, looks like yesterday I could not find it!
Just a small issue, i think the rear view mirror in the middle is missing in the car. Otherwise it's great mod, like it a lot!

CAMMERA 730 TURBO
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG