The online racing simulator
Issues with FFB
(3 posts, started )
Issues with FFB
Hi guys,
I checked on threads, yt and Googled like crazy, but I couldn't find an answer, so I thought I will ask here Smile

I have Fanatec CSL DD.
It works quite nice but no matter how I play with in-game and in app settings I cannot get a FFB response while on sand and when I hit barrier.
It works flawlessly when I'm on the grass for example, with turning and so on, also it provides me with a lot of ffb details when hitting apex, but when I'm on the sand - nothing, no vibration, no anything.
I have most recent version of the game.
Is there anything I can do with it?
Cheers!
No, there are no ffb options in LFS, other than the overall ffb strength and 2 more options for adjusting ffb resolution and sample rate. It only uses a constant force effect, there are no periodic effects, no damper or spring which may give this additional details that you talk about.

edit: I'm not saying that LFS lacks from these forces, just that all of them are calculated internally in lfs physics engine, summed together, and sent out as only one FFB effect - constant force effect, which is then updated at the FF rate (should be 100Hz to get the most details, like vibrations when driving over curbs or grass).
Thanks so much for the clarification!

Issues with FFB
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG