The online racing simulator
How do I download my skins back from LFSWORLD?
I don't know if this is the correct place to post this question, and my apologies if this question is dumb, but I won't know until I ask, so here it goes...

After formatting my computer's HD, my original LFS folder (which I had backed up already, but disappeared for God knows what,) was missing. This folder contained all my original customized skins that I had uploaded to LFSWORLD.

Is it possible to download those skins back FROM lfsworld's website? If so, how do I go about doing that?

Thank you in advance.
Hi there, welcome to the forum.

Yep, its possible, just log into LFSWorld, go to my online car skins section (bottom left icon by default, unless you moved em around)

Open that up, and look directly under the 'upload skin' button, in the little blue bit you willsee the following...

Download 512px / 1024px skins

Click on either 512 or 1024, save as, job done.
"it appears to have worked!..."
Thank you so much, I can't believe I missed that little button :P

Thanks again
Thats OK mate, happy to help, that little writing inside the blue bit isnt exactly easy to spot, there should be a proper button to press i think, would make it easier to see, as i never knew it was there until about 6 months, and i have been around here for nearly 2 years lol
bump. this is now in the files section of lfs.net, bottom left.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG