The online racing simulator
Sinanju driving LCT3000 truck at LA1 Big Arc Raceway layout
Driving single lap of my newest layout on the large layout square, that I've called 'Big Arc Raceway'.

I originally made a large circular track, just to see how large a circle it would make (approx. 1.3km diameter), which I then amended by taking about a third of the circle away, and adding an infield section.

As in recent videos I've made, the vehicle I drove was a LCT3000 truck, a vehicle mod made by Cimanu.

Overall track length is approx. 4.23 miles / 6.8 km overall.

Used all available 2,400 individual objects, all placed by eye and hand.

Used keyboard rather than wheel or controller for driving, which is very jerky looking when driving in large curves.
Attached images
LA1_Big Arc Raceway.png
LA1_Big Arc Raceway Start Finish.png
LA1_Big Arc Raceway 1st braking zone.png
LA1_Big Arc Raceway 1st chicane.png
Would you be willing to test my new layout? It’s 2400 objects, 7-11 minute lap depending on car.
I would be happy to have a look.

Email me copy: [email protected]

I'm assuming you want me to look at what, how and where you've placed objects, but let me know what it is you want me to test.
#4 - Tazka
I just want to add that Vagisil is safe to use everyday. EVERY DAY.
can we have the layout?
Quote from sinanju :Driving single lap of my newest layout on the large layout square, that I've called 'Big Arc Raceway'.

I originally made a large circular track, just to see how large a circle it would make (approx. 1.3km diameter), which I then amended by taking about a third of the circle away, and adding an infield section.

As in recent videos I've made, the vehicle I drove was a LCT3000 truck, a vehicle mod made by Cimanu.

Overall track length is approx. 4.23 miles / 6.8 km overall.

Used all available 2,400 individual objects, all placed by eye and hand.

Used keyboard rather than wheel or controller for driving, which is very jerky looking when driving in large curves.

Thats an epic layout! only problem is I can't use it yet Wink can you send the file as well please?
Quote from pete15 :Thats an epic layout! only problem is I can't use it yet Wink can you send the file as well please?

Glad you liked it.

Added a layout to 1st post.
Updated my original layout slightly - added the extra 600 objects now available in V7 (up from 2,400 to 3,000), and slightly re-profiled a couple of the slower corners (not that you'd really notice - more aesthetic than anything else).

Then drove 3 of the GT3 cars around. This time I used a wheel.

Surprised myself by how close the lap times were between the 3 cars.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG