The online racing simulator
LFS 7A TWEAK HATASI
(6 posts, closed, started )
#1 - asd9
LFS 7A TWEAK HATASI
Merhaba dilininiz yabancımı türkmü bilmiyorum dil işin geri dönüş yaparsanız net bi açıklama yapmak istiyorum yeni gelen 7A güncellemesi güzel geldi lakin tweak artık kullanınmıyo diye duydum dorumudur bilmiyorum doruysa lütfen düzeltmenizi öneriyorum bu life for speed farkındaysanız simulasyon oyunu deil haksısmıyım yeni sürümde sadece tweak olayı çok kötü oldu cevabınızı bekliyorum lütfen saygılar sevgiler?,
Quote from asd9 :

For everyone like me, trying to read this. Google translate said:
Quote :Hello, I don't know if your language is foreign or Turkish, I want to make a clear statement if you come back about your language, I've heard that the new 7A update is nice, but the tweak is no longer used. I don't know, if it's true, I suggest you to fix it. If you're aware of this life for speed, it's not a simulation game, am I right, just the tweak thing in the new version was very bad, I'm waiting for your answer, please respect, love?,

The point of the new mod system was that we can have the desired cars and specs of our favorite cars. So basically you want to continue tweaking using demo license, rather than trying the new mod system by buying the S3 license and supporting the game development. Doesn't sound fair. Anyways FBM is not that slow and I think you can continue tweaking cars, if you use the older version of LFS (0.6V). LFS 0.7A doesn't have any new content for demo players, so you can always go backwards and continue. Cheers.
yakinda gelecekti̇ i̇nşallah
tweak gelsin artık
oyuna tweak gelmesi lazım güzel olmuyor ve tatı cıkmıyor tweak olmadıgı sürece oyunun anlamı kalmıyor küstahca cevap vermeniz hoş degil fbm yavaş degil fln
yani bu güne kadar binlerce tweak getirilmiş bu saaten sonrada getirirler herhalde
The mods system means there is no reason why a "tweak" would be needed.

The demo allows you to try out Live for Speed, then if you like it, you can buy a license and use the mods system. Thank you!
This thread is closed

LFS 7A TWEAK HATASI
(6 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG