(10 posts, started )
XRT RALLY
Vehicle mod: XRT RALLY
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/8B3643

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :XRT Rally

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :XRT Rally by Ivan CSX Studio

Created to comply with infamous Rally Car, since XR are based from "you know what car is" car, so I tried to make AWD version with it

Equipped with 4G63T "mild tuned" by Martin18, I quite happy with the result overall, but it doesn't makes me stop to finalize the car

changelog v1
-initial bodywork
-add some rally stuff from my old-day VOB mod
-engine 4G63T mild tune by Martin18
-5speed tranny based on real life Group B
-2 setup, tarmac and gravel, both with and without mudguard

COVER SCREENSHOT:
testing now! I'm hopeful!
I think there are a few tweaks to cog or roll center needed, there is very little body roll even with soft springs. I think it makes it a little bit under steer prone on dirt, but overall it is fun! I think that an older mitsu "sirius" would have a bit more explosive top end due to old turbo tech. keep working, its a fun one.
Attached images
stariog.JPG
Attached files
8B3643_rally.set - 132 B - 122 views
Quote from RE Amemiya :I think there are a few tweaks to cog or roll center needed, there is very little body roll even with soft springs. I think it makes it a little bit under steer prone on dirt, but overall it is fun! I think that an older mitsu "sirius" would have a bit more explosive top end due to old turbo tech. keep working, its a fun one.

Just wanted to comment on the engine it self, I got the specs from the real car specs only thing I would say the real car did have more power 350HP but this is what we wanted to go with for now. Later 4G-63 did have more top end, but the early ones the power delivery was more like this engine. 15 psi/1 bar or turbo peak torque 4500 peak HP at 6000
Quote from RE Amemiya :I think there are a few tweaks to cog or roll center needed, there is very little body roll even with soft springs. I think it makes it a little bit under steer prone on dirt, but overall it is fun! I think that an older mitsu "sirius" would have a bit more explosive top end due to old turbo tech. keep working, its a fun one.

Noted, the suspension setting are quite tentative, so any input are welcome, I'll retest and making change to it soon when free

As for engine, yes, we aiming for 4G63T that are mild tuned, so the goal just like replica of Group B, let's say this are just street rally perhaps, but dunno, perhaps I and martin will develop the Group B "Sirius" engine too, but for now maybe I'll stick to this mild tuned 4G63T for a while because I think Group B engine were too much

Let's see, thanks for your input btw 😄
cool cool, i'm looking forward to whats next!
Very fun car to drive. Is the steering wheel really that tight for rally cars? Forgive if I am just not in the know but it looks like it is 90 degrees both ways. Big grin
Quote from PopnLochNessMonster :Very fun car to drive. Is the steering wheel really that tight for rally cars? Forgive if I am just not in the know but it looks like it is 90 degrees both ways. Big grin

actually it has been set to 540 degrees lock to lock as how rally car does, but lemme check it later on editor when it has correct or not, right now I'm still on holiday, but I'll take note for that when I back in this business, thankyou !
I really liked it, I just think you could just go inside Smile
Because you can't apply Co-Driver, that in rally championships is mandatory.
Only if the car is only applied to rallycross Smile if it is applied to rallycross it's perfect Big grin

Congratulations on the work, I really liked it, it's very good !!
Quote from joaopaulopt :I really liked it, I just think you could just go inside Smile
Because you can't apply Co-Driver, that in rally championships is mandatory.
Only if the car is only applied to rallycross Smile if it is applied to rallycross it's perfect Big grin

Congratulations on the work, I really liked it, it's very good !!

ahh, i just realized that, okay noted, will do some updates to the model, thanks a lot Big grin

XRT RALLY
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG