The online racing simulator
CreateEffect failed (1 axes)
(5 posts, started )
CreateEffect failed (1 axes)
I have a Thrustmaster GT 2in1 force feedback wheel, and today I just found out that it has FFB. I installed the drivers, and it works fine in the control panel app. But in LFS I get that error, and it doesn't work. In other games it also doesn't work, I am not completely sure what the problem might be
I'm going to say this - and I will sound ridiculous - but have you restarted the computer? I know it's totally obvious and like a stereotype joke, but sometimes people have not tried this! Big grin
Quote from Scawen :I'm going to say this - and I will sound ridiculous - but have you restarted the computer? I know it's totally obvious and like a stereotype joke, but sometimes people have not tried this! Big grin

Yep, I have restarted it 2 times. I checked some other games, and it wont work in: LFS and GT Legends. But FFB works in mudrunner
I don't know anything about that wheel, and other people must be probably much more knowledgeable about this than me, but maybe if it works in some games and not others, it could be working only with XInput and not DirectInput? I don't know if that's a clue to how to fix it, but good luck if someone else knows about this wheel (or similar).
** Best answer **
Quote from Scawen :I don't know anything about that wheel, and other people must be probably much more knowledgeable about this than me, but maybe if it works in some games and not others, it could be working only with XInput and not DirectInput? I don't know if that's a clue to how to fix it, but good luck if someone else knows about this wheel (or similar).

Hey, I checked some other forums and found the problem, it is something with the drivers, I installed a older version of the drivers, and now it works. Imma add the driver as an attachment and list the supported devices, so hopefully someone with the same problem will find this post.
Supported Products:

Racing wheels:

- Ferrari Challenge RW PC-PS3
- Ferrari F430 FFB
- Ferrari GT 2-in-1 Rumble Force
- Ferrari GT 2-in-1 Force Feedback
- Ferrari GT Experience Rumble Force
- Ferrari RW Red Legend Edition
- Ferrari Wireless F430 Cockpit
- Nascar Pro Force Feedback 2
- Rally GT PRO Force Feedback
- RGT PRO Clutch Edition