The online racing simulator
Hi,

I'm having two problems with mpRes:

1) It seems like when I'm using reversed track configuration as track, it name is displayed as [Track name] open instead of [Track name] rev. So for example, for FE6R it should say: RallyX Green Rev (or Reverse) but it says RallyX Green Open.

2) Looks like whenever I'm using Fern Bay RallyCross Green Reverse (FE6R) as a track, it doesn't display any qualifying results. It displays race results without any problems though.

Here's a link to display both problems: http://tulokset.srtfinland.com/league/ULTRA/2017/R23/q/

Another example, this race was driven in 2015. In this case, I don't have that #1 issue though, therefore, my only issue with this is that it doesn't display anything related to qualifying results: http://tulokset.srtfinland.com/league/AKSARJA/2015/R03/q/
-
(aanrus) DELETED by aanrus
Howdie!
Long time no see Wink

Here comes an update for support of new mpr version in 0.6V.
Also, I finally found the bug regarding FE6 ... it's now dealt with Wink
Please enjoy:
mpRes V2.08 to V2.10
Thanks for update!
Could we please have an update that supports 0.7A replays? Smile
Hi there!

I'll give it a try. However, the changes that have been made in this version are quite substantial. As far as I've seen until now, basically the whole thing (and I literally mean every single packet apart from the file header) needs a revision. At this stage it probably does not really make much sense, to create some Frankenstein monster, but to bring the whole thing onto a new code base.
Anyway (and even if I decide to try a "quick and dirty adaption"), this time I will need some more time as usual, as I need to evaluate all the changes and then to incorporate them ... and time is fleeting ...

If, however, someone could help out with a few representative replays, I'd be thankful.
Ideally, I would also get hold of a few that contain changes of server rules, player infos (nicknames, player flags (e.g. controls) etc ...) disconnects, server leaves, re-joins and/or takeovers (although I'm thinking of reducing takeover support for the moment ...)
Hey, here are few replays from 0.7A. Weekly events as well as mod races. They should have most of the actions apart from takeovers.
Hello Aveter, I hope you doing alright,
Is there any news regarding the program for the current version of LFS ?
Hello Aveter, I hope all is well,
Is there any news regarding the program for the current version of LFS 7E? Cool

mpRes - race statistics web script
(59 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG