The online racing simulator
what did i do?
(15 posts, started )
what did i do?
that is scary.
i redownloaded the lfs2 many times and this time it tells me that no more unlocking this month.
do that means i cant play the full version any more or just this month?
why is that i just payed cauple days a go.it is not funny
please help how can i get my full version back
Hmmm why did you keep redownloading it?

If you reformatted your system or reinstalled Windows several times, that is understandable... but numerous re-downloads won't help to fix a problem you have with the game (rarely does help).

And it says you have reached your max unlocks because you are given a certain amount of unlocks per month, and every month you are given back more unlocks. If you need help with this and would like unlocks, Victor could probably set you up with another unlock... send him a private message.
You have 3 unlock keys when you buy LFS. Once you use them all you will recive one key every 1st of the month, and it can get up to 2 keys max.
So, I'm sorry but you need to wait for the 1st of the next month so you can unlock it again.
Maybe you can contact devs for a key but I think you need a good damn reason for that, so I wouldn't get my hopes high.

Be carefull in the future

Best regards,
BlackEye

Edit: damn you Tweak lol...

Btw, is RSC down or something?
thanks,i re dowloaded because i had a lot of trubles with all settings that imessed up and deferent updates that i dowloaded so it would not start again, but i did not know that that is how iam gona end up.
Quote from tailshe :thanks,i re dowloaded because i had a lot of trubles with all settings that imessed up and deferent updates that i dowloaded so it would not start again, but i did not know that that is how iam gona end up.

different "updates" ?
mhm, that one bugs me too...
since there's a little 'S2 licensed' showing, i doubt it's something illegal like the 'offline patch' - more likely some mods like night-mod, changed textures and so on. maybe some S1 mods that aren't S2 compatible...

so i guess nothing to be really worried about - maybe just not the best way to describe the 'addons'

i'm still waiting for someone with demo driver status to report the bug that the cracked version of his LfS doesn't work online - would be my nominee for the idiot of the year award
Wowo Nothing Illigal,it Is Just The Way I Describe All Ofthis Staff . I Dowload From Logitec Updates Patch Or Whatever It Is ,and All.any Way It Was A Mess

Now It Is All Good But I Have No Unlocks
Send off an email to the devs via the address on the homepage, if you can explain what happened to Vic he'll probably help you out.

btw I really have no idea of what you've done or how you could find yourself in this position, your posts are really quite confusing. If you do email the devs you might want to write something that's more coherent, in fact that would also help a great deal when posting here.
And I thought that americans speak in English
Quote from RAYfighter :And I thought that americans speak in English

That's just like claiming that Germans speak german :P
Be easy, there might be some reasons for him to type like that other that stupidity or illiteracy. I suffer from some orthographical weaknesses (and bad typing, to make things worse ) too, which gave me a hard time in school. Still, I was able to get through the application procedures of one of Austrias universities of applied science (less than 10% compete).

On a sidenote: I find it easier writing in english than in german... quite strange, as I rarely write english compared to german.

EDIT: Still, everybody should at least try to make coherent sentences. Writing posts in Word with spellcheck on before posting does wonders.
iam just lerning english for 5 years i can speak better then tipe
yes he send me the unlock.

thanks to you all and him.
I'm glad you sorted it out. In case Victor hasn't already told you, DON'T
unlock LFS until everything is working. Test LFS using the demo cars/tracks.
You dont NEED to unlock LFS to see if it works...that way you won't lose keys
as much. Depending on what you change, LFS might not need to be unlocked,
it mostly relies on hardware specs and OS info. If you change any hardware or
your OS, chances are LFS will 'lock itself up'.

I was gonna say something about the writing also...i see some issues with
concentration. Smells like short attention span disorder mixed with some
dislexia. I know i've 'made up' a name for a 'condition' i have, digital dislexia.
It happens on the keyboard and it's when i start inverting letters in words
because my right hand types faster than my left AND my brain is already
thinking of the next word. Add to that how i keep looking at my fingers so
don't always double-check the screen as i write. That's why i insist on re-
reading my posts many times before posting, yet, i still post errors from time
to time.

Oh and Rayfighter, i'm not sure where you're going with this, but i'd be carefull
not to be the joke myself if i were you. It's easy to take those comments the wrong way.
unlock lfs and then make a copy of the entire lfs folder. then just restore that everytime you screw it up.

also wouldnt it be much better to save the zip file instead of wasting your and their bandwidth? (bandwidth is expensive!)

what did i do?
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG