The online racing simulator
Free Server Issue
(20 posts, started )
Free Server Issue
Hello first of all. There is a problem with a topic. In the newly released version 0.7A, players can open a server for free. The problem is that players can no longer enter other servers. Instead of choosing a server, players open their own servers. I think instead of opening free servers, direct them to get hosting.
I agree with this issue, it is not nice for everyone to open a free server while we pay, because blocking illegal servers and providing free server service caused everyone to open servers according to their minds, and this situation is not nice.

-google translate
Hello first of all. There is a problem with a topic. In the newly released version 0.7A, players can open a server for free. The problem is that players can no longer enter other servers. Instead of choosing a server, players open their own servers. I think instead of opening free servers, direct them to get hosting...
I agree with this issue, it is not nice for everyone to open a free server while we pay, because blocking illegal servers and providing free server service caused everyone to open servers according to their minds, and this situation is not nice.
Keep in mind that free server has certain limitations and isn't exactly the same as paid server.
absurd request
Quote from nico014 :absurd request

Exactly.
Even if there is some logic behind (players get spread in various servers and everyone wants that others join just his server),but banning the freedom of creating own server sounds like a communism.
Quote from Eclipsed :Exactly.
Even if there is some logic behind (players get spread in various servers and everyone wants that others join just his server),but banning the freedom of creating own server sounds like a communism.

LOL good example
Nah. Even I come from China I still don't understand why.

What kind of situation can cause? In old version we still can create a server in LFS itself, and now I don't see it as a huge problem if ping is alright (somehow for us it is not alright but there's nothing really can do because i3d doesn't have one).
My brother, if everyone becomes a server, LFS does not make any sense. You have released a new version, you can put something different, if everyone sets up a server, it will be bad.
Quote from burakbasturk0 :My brother, if everyone becomes a server, LFS does not make any sense. You have released a new version, you can put something different, if everyone sets up a server, it will be bad.

Think of it this way.
Everyone can be a youtuber, yet why not everyone is a youtuber?
If you don't remove the free servers, I will throw a ddoos attack at high permors. If you say that your site is protected, if you want, put some kind of protection, I will give you the lesson of your life, if you do not forget the type of attack I will throw, I can teach you the lesson of your life, either turn off the free servers, do what we say, everyone is a politician, from this incident or I will do the right thing, you have 24 hours to decide tick tock tick tock Smile
Go search tutorial
You think it's a joke, I guess if you want, I can show you how serious I am while attacking the site and I'll deal with you 724, it doesn't matter to me
-
(rockclan) DELETED by Victor : Irrelevant
-
(burakbasturk0) DELETED by Scawen : rude spam
-
-
Quote from Eclipsed :Exactly.

But what about the efforts of those who have poured money into them for years? Think this way
How is that a problem? I also rent 2 paid servers and what I'm paying for is practically comfort - the servers are always online and everyone can join them when they want (they're purpose servers for organized events) and I don't have to be online all the time to keep server online,while the free server is basically a temporary server,where you can meet with friends and race together. Or host some semi-spontanious events. So if the devs can keep the whole network alive with income from the paid servers,then I don't see the reason to ban free servers - not allowing the chance to have free servers would affect online activity and might have big impact on racers base in future.
LFS is not a huge profit commercial project like iRacing - LFS devs already have shown they're not doing this to get very rich,but for the passion of creating the best racing sim they can while earning living with it.
Quote from Eclipsed :How is that a problem? I also rent 2 paid servers and what I'm paying for is practically comfort - the servers are always online and everyone can join them when they want (they're purpose servers for organized events) and I don't have to be online all the time to keep server online,while the free server is basically a temporary server,where you can meet with friends and race together. Or host some semi-spontanious events. So if the devs can keep the whole network alive with income from the paid servers,then I don't see the reason to ban free servers - not allowing the chance to have free servers would affect online activity and might have big impact on racers base in future.
LFS is not a huge profit commercial project like iRacing - LFS devs already have shown they're not doing this to get very rich,but for the passion of creating the best racing sim they can while earning living with it.

Very well said. This is clearly not a problem at all. If anything, OP should be thanking LFS Devs for the option to create free temporary servers to have fun in.
i would like to thank you very much for the lfs team that I can ask about the kufurlu server server that you have made beautiful servers for free
-
(draganradkovicc) DELETED by draganradkovicc
-
(draganradkovicc) DELETED by draganradkovicc
every abusive server is absolutely free
every day the malicious server will open

Free Server Issue
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG