The online racing simulator
T16 RX
(55 posts, started )
How about Kuypers T16? Tony Kuypers was apparently a Belgian rally cross champion.
Final update before V1.0 release, car is complete except for spoiler and engine, when they get added it will be uploaded to LFS, while they are judging it i will be making skin to make your own designs to go with it, and i hope you will all enjoy it as much as i did.

ps : name reveal will happen upon release, if you think you got a good one you can still send it in.
Attached images
Naamloos-34.jpg
Mod is pending review, setup down below, enjoy!!!
Attached files
256B6A_T16 test.set - 132 B - 223 views
Sorry for the delay, but I hope my Hard work was for something Smile
Let me know what you think of engine performance in all 3 engines and the sound

HOW TO UPLOAD ENGINES
THERE IS 3 ENGINES
THE 3 ENGINES YOU UPLOAD IN TO THE
LFS_EDITOR>DATA>ENGINE

THEN IN EDITOR YOU
EDIT ENGINE>LOAD ENGGINE FILE

HOW TO UPLOAD SOUND
2 ENGINE SOUNDS
1 FOR BOTH 2.0L
1 FOR THE 1.6L
THEN AS PICTURE BELOW SELECT TRANSMISSION/AUDIO THEN SELECT ENGINE SOUND FILE
Attached images
sound options.JPG
Attached files
Rally_Sound.eng - 331.3 KB - 247 views
WTCC_Sound.eng - 443.4 KB - 237 views
1.6L_WTCC_360HP.eng - 318.3 KB - 228 views
2.0L_RX_440HP.eng - 318.3 KB - 229 views
2.0L_WRC_350HP.eng - 318.3 KB - 221 views
engine file has been added to current upload, thanks for the work, you'll get to test it out soon, you're added to beta tester list.
V3 has updated driver position and windows, please provide me some feedback 🙏
Quote from timdecnodder :engine file has been added to current upload, thanks for the work, you'll get to test it out soon, you're added to beta tester list.

Awesome can’t wait to hear feedback about engine and sounds.

So excited to test this cat nothing like a French coupe rally car 😉
drove the mod, i really like the suspension, and the over all drive train.

needs more steering angle maybe 36 degrees. default setup has too much brake bias. interior i know it needs work, but i cant see speedometer over the steering wheel
#34 - AEF
Too many brakes for me too, but overall it's good.

Perhaps I suggest trying to enable slicks tires as well, so just to try them out.

One question: I heard some backfires, very interesting! But how were they done?!
Quote from AEF :Too many brakes for me too, but overall it's good.

Perhaps I suggest trying to enable slicks tires as well, so just to try them out.

One question: I heard some backfires, very interesting! But how were they done?!

Brakes will be adjusted for mouse/keyboard drivers in new update, just found out today how to add setups 🤣

Slicks will be enabled when i fix the rolling problem with them

Engine and sounds are created by Martin18
Quote from martin18 :drove the mod, i really like the suspension, and the over all drive train.

needs more steering angle maybe 36 degrees. default setup has too much brake bias. interior i know it needs work, but i cant see speedometer over the steering wheel

I will be texturizing and adding details with next update, will try to fix visibility aswell with next update
All updates till now where to test suspension, drivability and general design, next update should be final update, skin template is ready, wing is added, texture and detailing added, and the right setups added. In attachment some pictures of model with it’s wing
Attached images
41FDB79B-6532-4B15-8008-DAD336EF4A6B.jpeg
ED73F0D0-9948-4E8B-80AF-733136EE4E73.jpeg
3F297EDD-0E13-4C1D-8F39-33C622143FE3.jpeg
I am not a big fan about the car look (personal taste no offence). But it is a fun nervous car to drive on the RX track!
Hey idk what you done but the car now easily wants to roll over, maybe down force is wrong or the center of gravity is too high up. I was driving it last night and the car was rolling over taking sharp turns. Also the car is rear engine bias and it tips forward on jumps.
You might need to adjust your aerodynamics, they got added in latest update, also avoid r2/r3 slicks
Quote from timdecnodder :You might need to adjust your aerodynamics, they got added in latest update, also avoid r2/r3 slicks

You can disallow harder compounds in the editor "Allow" section.
Will do on next update, a LFS original inspired skin will be added then aswell
I drove this car around a bit. I really enjoyed the default differential settings. It is an interesting car, it feels like a fiberglass shell over a roll cage from the cockpit. Maybe the car is too fast as well, but definitely has potential.
If anything, the car is underpowered in comparison to RL RX Supercars(T16 = 440BHP / RL Supercar = 600-700 BHP) the car itself is a standard car with rollcage added, engine is mounted centrally in compartment behind the driver( Groub B like).
Quote from timdecnodder :If anything, the car is underpowered in comparison to RL RX Supercars(T16 = 440BHP / RL Supercar = 600-700 BHP) the car itself is a standard car with rollcage added, engine is mounted centrally in compartment behind the driver( Groub B like).

Oh wow, People have some crazy fast cars in real life! I'll keep driving it for fun, it is a good one!
Acceleration from 0-100kmh/60mph in under 2 seconds 🤣
A friend and teammate of MRc just finished first official skin for T16, will be adjusted to the new model soon and drop in together with the next update
Attached images
ACC439B4-1A64-4C4A-BB31-BFDC79A76A61.png
E3AD4694-2FCF-4A14-80AD-D79B54CAF9CD.png
New update is live, changed the profile of the the rear, moved front wheel back a bit, and elongated the roof to better fit the flow of the car.
Hope you will all like the work put into it, skin template will be uploaded tomorrow, 1 standard skin included in the mod
Attached images
97B908F5-8275-43B2-A0A4-20DADF909374.png
6F9E055D-F4C1-44BD-A472-BBFDE77C394E.jpeg
great work!
New update is live on server, skin template is coming soon
Attached images
2F3F2F35-6E18-40AD-B11D-246346402363.jpeg
0093C4C6-06E2-4C9B-AFAA-A4F9CAA4E224.jpeg

T16 RX
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG