The online racing simulator
SPORT COUPE
(25 posts, started )
SPORT COUPE
Vehicle mod: SPORT COUPE
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/3DFB76

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :A well known Sports coupe, enjoy.

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :This is a very popular sport coupe car, featuring an accurate engine with a fairly chill default drift setup; I have also provided a less intense setup for cruising purposes. Enjoy.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
This interior is just wtf, 2 tachometers, mobile phone.. It needs different steering wheel, for example from XRR. Engine sound is terrible. Also you can't paint a car
The vehicle is a work in progress it not finished yet, also there is some problems with the editor itself, when I am editing the car in the editor the positions are different to what they are when the car is exported... also your comments seems to be lacking a lot of information in terms of where the car has problems with paint, the engine sounds are the only "2jz" engine file I could locate, I am already working on adding a nardi wheel and hydro handbrake, I also am planning to completely remove the phone, other than that do you have any actual suggestions for improving the mod?
Quote from ELDemon :also your comments seems to be lacking a lot of information in terms of where the car has problems with paint

Your default.dds skin is black, so players can't paint their cars body, only wheels are colorable for now. Replaced default.dds with fully white texture and now i can finaly paint it.
About engine sound, i think it's pretty subjective but also we can replace it manually in mod folder, so it's not really a problem
Attached images
dqFzD06fCZg.jpg
Quote from iiiiil :Your default.dds skin is black, so players can't paint their cars body, only wheels are colorable for now. Replaced default.dds with fully white texture and now i can finaly paint it.
About engine sound, i think it's pretty subjective but also we can replace it manually in mod folder, so it's not really a problem

I will address the skin issue, this update is actually ready, I will search for some more accurate engine sound and then post the update for reviewing, thanks for your feedback.
-
(ohmyfrigin) DELETED by ohmyfrigin
bruh the handling of this car is really weird
-
(ELDemon) DELETED by ELDemon : car is now completely changed
-
(ELDemon) DELETED by ELDemon
Car is lots of fun on track! Its super grippy running the 325's in the rear so its great to race.
When this car first dropped I really enjoyed it, mainly because I used tweakers to mod the original cars with very little success and because the original road set was very soft and performed like a lightly modified road car (best guess, I've never driven anything with more than 200hp). The current car is very good and very fun to drive and it pairs well with LX6, RAC, and FZ5 AI on a slight intake restriction. Thanks for your effortThumbs up
This is a very mouse/kb friendly drift car. My G27 finally completely died after fixing it a few times over the past 11 years and I am still able to drift easily with this mod. I highly recommend this mod if you are using mouse/kb!
Thank you all, glad to hear you having fun with it :thumbs-up:
Looks nice but the handling needs improvement.
Quote from Tazka :Looks nice but the handling needs improvement.

I had nothing but good feedback on the car in servers, I suggest maybe to consider editing the setup slightly to your preferred feeling, can you elaborate more on "handling needs improvement" what are your issues at the moment?
Quote from ELDemon :I had nothing but good feedback on the car in servers, I suggest maybe to consider editing the setup slightly to your preferred feeling, can you elaborate more on "handling needs improvement" what are your issues at the moment?

I drifted with the drift setup that was set as default. It felt like it was hitting the bumpstops all the time, bouncing around at westhill car park. I have to drive it again to give you more detailed feedback.

E: gave it a go at AX and there it was fine as the surface is completely smooth. It was just that the suspension is very hard on the default setup.
Quote from Tazka :I drifted with the drift setup that was set as default. It felt like it was hitting the bumpstops all the time, bouncing around at westhill car park. I have to drive it again to give you more detailed feedback.

E: gave it a go at AX and there it was fine as the surface is completely smooth. It was just that the suspension is very hard on the default setup.

Ahh I see, I did all my tuning for that setup at the autocross so that makes perfect sense, I will work a street tune that is more bump-friendly! thanks Smile
Doesn't really make much sense for it to have 325mm on the rear when it has <400hp. Even in Formula Drift the max weight has only 320mm tires, so that's definitely overkill. Otherwise it's not too bad.
Quote from RPDrifting :Doesn't really make much sense for it to have 325mm on the rear when it has <400hp. Even in Formula Drift the max weight has only 320mm tires, so that's definitely overkill. Otherwise it's not too bad.

This is where I had to step away from the realistic spec just to try to make the tires last, with the slimmer tires the burn is much faster, but I will make changes to them again once the tires are updated!
Great mod! I like the default skin too! Good tribute to a great car and driver.
I love the copyrighted logos on the skin! Very cool recreation.
The car is very excellent also I made a skin COP for this .
I want you to ask a simple request is to add a siren for the car .
Attached images
3DFB76_Silvia COP.jpg
Could enable to change the color of the wheel.
Quote from abo-kroom :The car is very excellent also I made a skin COP for this .
I want you to ask a simple request is to add a siren for the car .

Not sure how the others set up sirens but if I can get hold of a lightbar we will see.
Quote from ELDemon :Not sure how the others set up sirens but if I can get hold of a lightbar we will see.

Well I hope this is soon Thumbs up
Wish this was still up, my friend and I really liked it!
Quote from CJDA9 :Wish this was still up, my friend and I really liked it!

This car is as dead as my s3 license, though unfortunately and what brings me great sadness to say due to the way this shit show is ran I wouldn't piss on lfs if it was on fire.
Thanks for the interest in the car
It will not be re uploaded by me, maybe if your lucky some idiot will steal it and attempt to post it.

Thanks for the email notification, Demon.

SPORT COUPE
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG