The online racing simulator
KRT cr
(99 posts, started )
I tried it yesterday night at FE rallyxgreen.
I don't know how are the power curves IRL but it is not very easy on engine driveability. I mean not much torque and then big kick around 5K rpm, that kind of spins the wheels all the time. Again it might be my poor driving skills, might be interesting for better pilots.
The grill works OK in VR but I am glad I can remove it, I feel better without.
I should try again maybe at blackwood rallycross where I feel the track better.
Nice work anyway.
Yeah, not easy to drive, i use often the clutch for diminuate the oversteer and i have not curve engine to compare, maybe too much torque?I remove the grill too, but if someone love to play with, he can!
V11.0
#118bhp now, torque and power is better equilibrated!
#Setup is improvemented
New test. Some thoughts.
You say you are V11 but LFS shows it as #13 no big deal.
Engine is better but still with a big kick.
Are these tires sizes used with this kind of engine? I feel there is much more power than grip. I did a quick search but I did not find anything well documented. My guess is that maybe these wheels are used on less powerfull buggys.
Front suspension: I would narrow the inside attach points. Usually front is as narrow as two feet, also lower triangles are even closer to the center. The hubs are too much inside the wheels, with such small wheels there is not much room to put them that deep.
Brake balance 75%? I did not try yet to lower it but I lock my front tires very easily. Again don't know how much braking torque these tire and small dics can handle.
45 degrees wheel angle might be interesting for test and drifting, but feeling was already much better by going down to 30degrees...
not finished yet Wink like you say, without documents that's very difficult, need more tester like you to make this mod better!
I see online a lot of picture where your wheels size looks right. But would be interesting on narrow and bigger tire like 13 or 14 rims and not much width, like ice wheels...
No, I use the official size. The "kick" is because Karts don't have a differential, you have to anticipate a lot ^^ Use your clutch to reduce oversteer, it's hard as I say. have already scaled down the motor like a Yamaha motor (81.7 kw, 61.7nm) 118bhp instead of 130bhp for a small kart, i need to work on the motor but the kart is hard to drive like any new car in lfs.
Hi, KRT CR V14
#New physic update!
#New mesh body
#New suspension
#New engine
Attached images
lfs_00000022.jpg
Hi, New update KRT CR! Skin aivable now + rear light + 45° is more comfortable to drive! Please try and return your propositions here Smile
Attached images
INJEXT.PNG
45º? Is it steering angle? will try when I can!
Yes, steering angle! Really fun to drive now
Maybe 45° here?
Attached images
KARTCROSSACTION.PNG
KARTCROSSACTION2.PNG
ok to write down after the session together at fe green x.
I like it much better with low pressure on the tires... If you can lower the min pressure for testing it would be cool. The braking is a ton more efficient. I know that on light cars like caterham (or LX should I say?) pressure are low otherwise temperature will stay low and contact patch too small.
Driver feet need to go further.
LOD at distance: nothing just wheels. I suppose you need to draw something boxy.
RPM gauge is dead.
New mirrors live addition: nice: I would turn them more exterior and down, dunno if possible.
I still I have problem handling the boost, but I guess I am the issue.
Triangle tube are too big in diameter.
No spindle shown.
Some tubes are not touching properly.

Looking everyday better!
Hi new KRT CR UPDATE!
#New weight 305kg (FIA RULES) (mass correctly positionned)
#New rims
#Add plate under the driver
You are putting a ton of work into it and it is worth it! The engine is working much better this way, smoother but still powerful!

Fernbay cola is a fun touch! Although I am more into Cocopine!
Thank for this comment, not finished yet, but the physics (most important thing) is good!Now, i need to concentrate for finishing direction, brakes, dashboard and some details...
Hi, KRT CR have MacPherson strut at rear now, news skins added Wink
this mod is beautiful apart from all other mods
Thx for this positive comment Smile

New KRT CR UPDATE!
#New direction from Prokart (Scawen)
#Driveshaft from MRT5
Attached images
Fusée.PNG
Driveshaft.PNG
Awesome!!
Hi, New KRT CR update:
#New rims
#Dashboard carbon texture
#Exhaust inox texture + rust
Attached images
Krims.PNG
Kexhaust.PNG
Kdashboard.PNG
Hi there! New update KRT CR! New engine torque:

Here you have two pics: the old engine and the new engine, it's really drivable now
Attached images
new engine.PNG
old engine.PNG
In the "hillclimb" verions, most of the included skins look weird. Especially text looks bad when it gets stretched over the panels. For example look at "Raptor" skin from topdown. In generally the mod would benefit from nicer skins imo.

In the cockpit I would prefer if the roof was a bit higher or more open, so that one can see the horizon.Cool

KRT cr
(99 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG