The online racing simulator
IPER STADIUM TRUCK
This is a mod that i started way back when modeller first came out in public basically.

It's based on the super stadium trucks.

Considering the time, the mod isn't really much detailed. I am planning to continue the progress of it when i have free time.

Engine (not the sound of it) and suspensions are for now, in my opinion, quite official.

I haven't put a setup in the mod yet but i will post it below here. The setup is in the mod itself.

The truck specs are:

-6.3L V8 engine, N/A outputting 600bhp @6331rpm and 727NM torque @4872rpm
-1269kg with no load
-315 70 R15 tyres, outer diameter of 34,6 inches, all wheels
-80 liter fuel tank
-rear wheel drive only
-long travel suspentions, mcperson front and trailing arm rear
-full disc brakes
-3 gears sequential gearbox (will be converted to H-pattern in the next version)

Known things:

-low quality model
-unfinished rollcage
-no setup loaded into the mod (Version 2) Mod now comes with a new setup besides default, "stadium_spec" it's basically the same set that I've posted in this thread
-no H-pattern gearbox (Version 2) Changed from sequential to H-Pattern Gearbox
-misaligned calipers
-bad engine sound
-non flippable dashboard
-basic interior basically missing
-slicks not excluded from the tyre options (Version 2) Tyres are now limited to knobbly, hybrid, road_normal and road_super.

Please comment below what is missing/has to be fixed, suggestions for the mod Smile

For now this is the post about it, I will make it more detailed going forward.

Images are still from version 1 (08/12/2021)
Attached images
lfs_00000039.jpg
lfs_00000038.jpg
lfs_00000037.jpg
lfs_00000036.jpg
lfs_00000035.jpg
Version 2 added, look whats been "removed" in the list of known things.
Looks good man
great idea! full grid races gonna be epic!
#5 - VladM
this is just bad, im sorry.
Quote from KevinRacer :
-no H-pattern gearbox (Version 2) Changed from sequential to H-Pattern Gearbox

A H-Pattern is wrong as these trucks in real life are actually 3 speed automatics with the option of manual gear selection. Automatics aren't in LFS yet so technically the closest you could get would be the paddle shift or sequential with ignition cut.
Quote from Formula24 :A H-Pattern is wrong as these trucks in real life are actually 3 speed automatics with the option of manual gear selection. Automatics aren't in LFS yet so technically the closest you could get would be the paddle shift or sequential with ignition cut.

Hm, i really need to do some further research to know what the gearbox really is. Thought sequential wouldnt really fit with these trucks, especially with 3 gears. I will probably keep it H pattern still. Thanks for the inof tho Smile
Updated to version 3, please check changelog for further info Smile

I'm trying to work on this mod when I have time and I'm not really fast as I am still learning the LFS editor on the way.

Please leave feedback about it's driving, suggestions.
The mod is still long way from finished, visually speaking especially, I have many things in mind for it, we will see Smile

IPER STADIUM TRUCK
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG