The online racing simulator
Version 5!

The interior is dead, long live the interior.

It really was bad before...
Attached images
lfs_00000152.jpg
lfs_00000150.jpg
lfs_00000138.jpg
Quote from Tazka :Just tested this out in VR today. Very well made, felt like i was actually driving a truck, the interior looks great in VR. The handling reminds me of MB Atego that is very agile for it's size. Good job.

Thanks dude - glad it's fun.

I did all the setup work in VR and it's fun to feel it lean.

Interior should be better now, went through it fully this afternoon. Big difference when you look back.
Quote from fatalunfair :https://gyazo.com/445a30b378d8b6b77e2b3b7927d94496

What's going on here with the blinkers and stuff Big grin

Not sure - it only does that in the setup screen. There's no rear to the cab either in that screen if you look through the front.
All seems fine on track though so I've just ignored that for now.
Yeah, it's fine on track for me too.
Looks great in VR, and drives great
-
(superlame) DELETED by superlame : Nevermind. Last time i was testing my 2048x2048 skin it was bugged and didnt display right.
Made the high resolution skin (2048x2048) template for u bois enjoy Big grin
Attached images
70F87A_Default.jpg
Quote from bayanofmansorofisky :Made the high resolution skin (2048x2048) template for u bois enjoy Big grin

Ok, I don't know what happend but last time I tried making 2048x2048 skin the cargo went white, and when I downscaled it to 1024x1024 the cargo skin showed up.. Nevermind everything is ok now and going to remake the skins in 2048x2048
Could anyone make a LFS type skin for this truck?

Had a go, but the Live for Speed logo I found didn't scale up that well, and trying to add dirt, mud, and/or rust didn't work to well.

I used MSPaint.

The logo at the back should really be higher up.

The "O.6W53" is current LFS version.
Attached images
70F87A_LFS.jpg
LFS on truck.png
Nice Mod!
I've found a little bug with the dashboard during last week Destruction derby races. If i crash with the front, parts of the dashboar starts to disappear Big grin

See attached picture

Attached images
lfs_00000906.jpg
Clocks are a suboject currently so I imagine they deform separately to the dash - I'll merge them back in to main, crash it a bit and see if it improves. If so I'll update it Smile
I don't think that will help as attachment subobjects are actually merged when the object is created in game.

I guess the only way to avoid this would be to remove what looks like long triangles from left to right just behind the clocks. Although I'm not really sure what I'm seeing from the screenshot.
No way to skin the cab? No shading or dirt at all on the rest of the van makes it look a bit 'fake'
Nyan skins here!
Attached images
70F87A_GTubeNYAN2021.jpg
Have delivered a few thousand kilos with this now.
My big problem is the physical properties. It feels heavy to drive, but bounces around like a rubber ball when it hits something.
Maybe can make the 9/12toe long ver?

Same engine but more boost and turbo lag.

And the steering angle may be to big?
Quote from DGCNYO :And the steering angle may be to big?

You can adjust the steering angle in the setup Tongue
imo i think its fine.

Box Truck - LCT3000
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG