The online racing simulator
the vw scirocco lfs file
(7 posts, started )
the vw scirocco lfs file
Just to ask, do anyone in this forum have a LFS file with the VW scirocco included? Like the link or patch.
The only file out in the open is the 3D model, it was included in the CMX Viewer.
I dont think there's anymore out there.
It "was" included in CMX viewer? I have VW scirroco .cmx file created in 2008. Can it be imported into mod editor? Since the performance parameters of the car are publicly known it would not take that much work to make it operational, given the inperfections of current physics model.

But I doubt it will make ScaViEr happy :-)

EDIT: I just checked it, the file format seems to be differrent and without knowledge of both file formats it would not be convertible in reasonable amount of time. However, if someone is VERY bored...
Quote from Bigbob1993 :It "was" included in CMX viewer? I have VW scirroco .cmx file created in 2008. Can it be imported into mod editor? Since the performance parameters of the car are publicly known it would not take that much work to make it operational, given the inperfections of current physics model.

But I doubt it will make ScaViEr happy :-)

EDIT: I just checked it, the file format seems to be differrent and without knowledge of both file formats it would not be convertible in reasonable amount of time. However, if someone is VERY bored...

How about turning the filename to a VOB. ?
Nope.

To anyone interested, there is an addon for an old version of Blender that can import .cmx files. With that you can convert the file to .obj and load it into Live for speed. Then add the engine, set up parameters of the car and enjoy. Unfortunately I dont have any motivation to do so, I will wait until Scaven does it properly.
#6 - gu3st
Quote from darkstig :How about turning the filename to a VOB. ?

That doesn't magically convert between formats.
Quote from Bigbob1993 :Nope.

To anyone interested, there is an addon for an old version of Blender that can import .cmx files. With that you can convert the file to .obj and load it into Live for speed. Then add the engine, set up parameters of the car and enjoy. Unfortunately I dont have any motivation to do so, I will wait until Scaven does it properly.

Really man. I will try it

the vw scirocco lfs file
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG