The online racing simulator
Snail 1111
(25 posts, started )
Snail 1111
Hello everyone, I decided to make this funny, small car with an engine of only 0.7L, the model name for this car was given "OKA", which is pronounced both in Russian and in English, but I will call it Snail
Attached images
photo_2021-11-16_12-14-03.jpg
photo_2021-11-16_12-17-27.jpg
photo_2021-11-16_12-23-06.jpg
photo_2021-11-16_12-24-13.jpg
photo_2021-11-16_12-28-18.jpg
by the way, all the geometry was made by Vladimir_nose 100%, since he is a 3D modeler. and I get the impression that this is causing problems from the side of moderation.
Quote from denis-takumi :by the way, all the geometry was made by Vladimir_nose 100%, since he is a 3D modeler. and I get the impression that this is causing problems from the side of moderation.

The model was made on the basis of a screenshot of another 3D model, because a sufficiently accurate drawing was not found.
In addition to creating a low-detailed model, a lot of time is spent on the envelope, because I cannot directly apply textures through 3d max.
LFS Editor is alas an extremely problematic software, I hope one day someone will write a script for 3ds max, to export 3d model directly to SRE and not OBJ.
I tried to load the mod, it was refused due to mirrors.
Added mirrors.
More fixes.
i think what moderators must create some faq or checklist for comunity to reduce the number of dummy checks
daaaaaamn i love this thing : D
Nice little car
Superb! A nice looking school car.

I did a bit of tweak with suspension, brake force and distribution (in the comfy side) and it turned out into a very fun car to drive all arround South City.

Things to improve? (IMHO):

- Front seats, more on the style of Fiat Panda or even Fiat Uno

Cheers!

Keep up the wood work
I've found the suspension travel dimensions: 132 mm.

It also has horizontal stabilizer, it should be enabled in the settings, but I have no idea how to estimate its strength.

gear ratios:

— на 1-й передаче — 3,7;
— на 2-й передаче — 2,06;
— на 3-й передаче — 1,27;
— на 4-й передаче — 0,9;
— задний ход — 3,67.
Главная передача ОКА — 4,1 (на ваз 1111 ГП = 4,54)
Quote from m3marte :

the interior in this car was absolutely primitive as it is in this model, just a different texture, seats were even thinner.

Btw, these cars Oka 1111 and Daewoo Tico were small cheap taxis painted in purple at the end of the '90s in my city, and then in 2001-2 they were all gone, so it gives me some nostalgia
Quote from detail :I've found the suspension travel dimensions: 132 mm.

It also has horizontal stabilizer, it should be enabled in the settings, but I have no idea how to estimate its strength.

gear ratios:

— на 1-й передаче — 3,7;
— на 2-й передаче — 2,06;
— на 3-й передаче — 1,27;
— на 4-й передаче — 0,9;
— задний ход — 3,67.
Главная передача ОКА — 4,1 (на ваз 1111 ГП = 4,54)

The settings of the car are exposed to everything I could find, now they generally correspond to reality and the stroke is indicated as 132mm.
Quote from m3marte :Superb! A nice looking school car.

I did a bit of tweak with suspension, brake force and distribution (in the comfy side) and it turned out into a very fun car to drive all arround South City.

Cheers!

Keep up the wood work

The seats of the car had several options and people constantly change for something of their own who operates these cars, so I had to improvise a little.
Quote from Vladimir_nose :The settings of the car are exposed to everything I could find, now they generally correspond to reality and the stroke is indicated as 132mm.

Ok, nevermind! Great work, thanks a lot!
Update interior and exterior.

problem with numberplate.. probably s_plate on sub object. move it to the main one
Quote from superlame : problem with numberplate.. probably s_plate on sub object. move it to the main one

I fixed it and added a new version, we are waiting for it to be approved moderators.
An updated version is available for download
Connected the forum to the mod page.
Ver 6. Update interior
Ver 7. original wheel
Ver. 11, skins, new animation and more

Sweet!
great work, very good details!

Snail 1111
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG