The online racing simulator
Hey i am new on lfs forum.
(15 posts, started )
Hey guys, Ive had a liscense since january but only started playing alot a week ago, getting faster at racing, 1.55.79 with RB4 on SO LONG REV im proud of that for how long ive been playing:smash3d:, anyway hi guys and thanks to the dev's for making this great car simulator.
#3 - Phoon
Welcome to LFS, you'll fall in love with it, if you haven't already.
Quote from M200sxL :Hey guys, Ive had a liscense since january but only started playing alot a week ago, getting faster at racing, 1.55.79 with RB4 on SO LONG REV im proud of that for how long ive been playing:smash3d:, anyway hi guys and thanks to the dev's for making this great car simulator.

Hi and welcome to the forum and liveforspeed s2 and hope you injoy your stay.
#5 - SamH
We have a tradition.. to welcome you to S2 (the best £24 you'll ever spend), as these good chaps have done, but also to remind you to kiss your social life goodbye! You don't need it any more.. you've got LFS!
LFS is the bizz OK - nothing to beat it
i think im gonna buy S2 too, i've been playing with the demo for over 4 years in and out, driving with XFG is incredible experience, never get boring driving XFG, if only S2 licensed player can play XFG in blackwood while the demo were not allow, i'll be sure to buy S2 without thinking twice
#8 - SamH
Quote from DevilDriver :i think im gonna buy S2 too, i've been playing with the demo for over 4 years in and out, driving with XFG is incredible experience, never get boring driving XFG, if only S2 licensed player can play XFG in blackwood while the demo were not allow, i'll be sure to buy S2 without thinking twice

If you think the XFG is amazing, I think you'll love the XFR. It's one of my favourite cars in S2.

[EDIT] 3DStudio render of the LFS car attached
Attached images
XFR-CTR-Render.jpg
not because i want to drive that car in S2, anyway the picture looks cool with wheel chroom paint on it. im thinking in the future there will be no other sim as good compare to LFS. although Driver Republic has good FFB similar to LFS and RBR, their status is still unknown yet. there also GTR2 coming up but i dont like their FFB so its not on my list. and last maybe a superbike riding challenge would blow everything out of the water

#10 - SamH
Don't mind me.. I just love the way the XFR sits on the road. It looks like it means business, and it really does drive nicely too.

I drove RBR at a friend's, once upon a time, and really enjoyed it. I agree, the FFB is very really informative, much like LFS. Since then I haven't seen it in any stores, but I will buy it if I find it.
Welcome to the forums. 98% of the guys here you should enjoy. makes it nicer on the track too have fun.

Oh and the XFR Deffinatly nicer than the XFG.. XFR is my favourite car.. if i was still demo. I would be in the XFG 24 / 7 (ish)
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
how come the huge number of demo players fills alot more than S2 players, over 80% of them still in the demo, i never have seen any demo games that look like this in my whole life, i have a doubt there will be not enough players once i got S2
Attached images
lfss.JPG
Quote from SamH :I drove RBR at a friend's, once upon a time, and really enjoyed it. I agree, the FFB is very really informative, much like LFS. Since then I haven't seen it in any stores, but I will buy it if I find it.

You live on UK so it shouldn't be impossible to find it from local stores (like it's impossible to find in USA, interesting to see btw that so many Americans are interested bying RBR)... but if you still don't find it Play.com helps if you have credit card.

http://play.com/Games/PC/4-/11 ... _Burns_Rally/Product.html

Only 4.99 £, buy a bargain of the year.
Quote from SamH :I drove RBR at a friend's, once upon a time, and really enjoyed it. I agree, the FFB is very really informative, much like LFS. Since then I haven't seen it in any stores, but I will buy it if I find it.

The guy that did the physics in RBR is now working on another project ... http://www.driversrepublic.net and the Force Feedback in that is superb. It's only in very early beta stage though so lacks a lot of polish in many areas.
#15 - SamH
Quote from deggis :Only 4.99 £, buy a bargain of the year.

Yowzer! Okay, that's MINE!!

Cheers!!

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG