The online racing simulator
Quote from sinanju :I was going to test and get some feedback on a new LA1 Layout Square track I made, but it doesn't appear as a track choice on LFS Hosting.

Both layouts I've made for the Layout Squares are showing up in the Layouts Tab.

Ah yes, that's fixed.
Please I really want a dirty place)
Attached images
Скриншот 14-11-2021 183835.jpg
Скриншот 14-11-2021 183807.jpg
Скриншот 14-11-2021 182058.jpg
Скриншот 14-11-2021 013927.jpg
Hello. I have a suggestion. I understand that this does not apply to the topic of car mods. I have long wanted to suggest making a small addition to the track editor. Selection of a concrete surface. Soil, sand, grass and possibly asphalt.
I think it will expand creativity and broaden the prospects for rally circuits, indoor cross stadiums and high-speed off-road circuit racing.
If it does not interfere with work.
In particular, I like dirt racing better. But the rings are limited. In fact, only Blackwood and Fern Bay. Laying such surfaces in a parking lot will increase the opportunities for racing.
Please please. With best regards.
Attached images
Lfs_autocross_EDITOR.jpg
Quote from Dmitry[RUS :;1976032"]Hello. I have a suggestion. I understand that this does not apply to the topic of car mods. I have long wanted to suggest making a small addition to the track editor. Selection of a concrete surface. Soil, sand, grass and possibly asphalt.
I think it will expand creativity and broaden the prospects for rally circuits, indoor cross stadiums and high-speed off-road circuit racing.
If it does not interfere with work.
In particular, I like dirt racing better. But the rings are limited. In fact, only Blackwood and Fern Bay. Laying such surfaces in a parking lot will increase the opportunities for racing.
Please please. With best regards.

yes! please

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG