The online racing simulator
Forty's Holsborg GTR
Hello ladies and gents!

This is my first car mod for LFS that I planned before the Vehicle Mod Support public testing patch came out yesterday.

Note

At the moment the Holsborg GTR surely needs one or more reworks before it's considered high quality. Even that I'm using Blender for three years, I'm not that experienced, and my knowledge of the LFS tools is very limited.

However, this car is so special for me. I've always wanted to make a XRR/FZR rival from scratch. For me it's a challenge!

At this moment, the car only will have a high-revving, flat-plane V8.

Subscribe to this thread if you want to stay tuned to this car.
Thank you for your attention!

Cheers!

Forty_AMS
Attached images
Photo18.png
Photo23.png
sure, but what Holsborg GTR look like ? have you got a picture (before follow this thread) ^^

I'm doing my first rework. Unfortunately, topology looks still pretty bad to me. At the moment, there are about 8k tris outside. My main goal is to keep the model about ~16-18k tris (cockpit and exterior).

I'll give you updates after four days since my last entry. The reason is to stay focused while I'm learning and perfecting my modeling skills.

Cheers!
Attached images
Photo19.png
More progress outside and started doing the cockpit.

Attached images
Photo20.png
Photo21.png
Nice work! You could try setting up sharp edges (in the Shift-E menu, plus the Edge Split modifier) to work out your desired shape more clearly without needing more tris.
Main post updated. I didn't export the front and rear wings yet.
Also, I tried to add the Edge Split modifier with good results.
Keep going!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG